Gender wishes ?

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 16th, 2013, 09:14 PM
Super Mommy
I want a girl so bad. I kind of feel like it could be due to my symptoms being so different from my 2 DS pregnancies but who knows. We will be happy with a healthy baby regardless!
March 16th, 2013, 11:15 PM
Lotsakids's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you secretly wish for a boy or girl ? I'd like another girl because I think it would be nice for DD4 to have a sister close in age to her, but I don't have a real preference either way.

What do you think you're having ? I think it's a boy.

Do you share what you want with friends ? Only very close friends.

Mama to -
DD16, DD15, DD13, DS11, DS5, DD3

Evelyn Isobel is here! Born - 2nd November 2013
March 17th, 2013, 04:42 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'd like to have a girl I think, be cute for my DD to have a sister closer in age with her. But we have one of each so its not that important.

I'm feeling its a boy.

I don't talk about the pregnancy with anyone yet.

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

March 17th, 2013, 04:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Most of us want girls! lol
March 17th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm on the fence about it. Part of me would love a little girl, but I'm nervous about it. I'm used to my rough & tumble boys!

[IMG]h ttp://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc187/kellybabe05/natural2.gif[/IMG]
March 17th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to swozze3 Send a message via Yahoo to swozze3
i really don't care if its a boy or girl since we already have two girls and a boy :-)

March 17th, 2013, 10:12 AM
YoginiMomma's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyrae03 View Post
We really want a boy first - my husband farms, and if we don't have a boy, we have nobody to pass our farm onto. So I want a boy first just to get the pressure off! I feel like this is a boy, but that may just be because we want one! Honestly though, we will be thrilled with either!
You can't pass a farm to a girl? That's incredibly sexist.

*"It is through the body we realize we are a spark of divinity"* ~ Iyengar

Make a pregnancy ticker
March 17th, 2013, 10:13 AM
CountryMedic911's Avatar Kerana mama to be in 2013
Do you secretly wish for a boy or girl ? I'm hoping for a girl so is my mom after 5 grandsons she wants a girl

What do you think you're having ? I have been thinking girl since the start but I'd be happy either way

Do you share what you want with friends ? Nope keeping that to myself and family

Thank you Jaidynsmum for the awesome siggy!
March 17th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Proud mommy!
Honestly we don't care. I would be happy with either.

March 17th, 2013, 10:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes, I agree with YoginiMomma, why couldn't a girl take over the farm?

This is my first so I'm happy with either, just want healthy. I don't have a feeling one way or the other - sometimes I'm sure boy and other times I'm sure girl! So who knows.
March 17th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes, I agree with YoginiMomma, why couldn't a girl take over the farm?

This is my first so I'm happy with either, just want healthy. I don't have a feeling one way or the other - sometimes I'm sure boy and other times I'm sure girl! So who knows.
March 17th, 2013, 03:03 PM
MrsPea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was thinking the same thing, why can't you pass a farm on to a girl?

Do you secretly wish for a boy or girl ? This is our first so we just want a happy, healthy baby! Girl or boy would be fine with us.

What do you think you're having ? I have this overwhelming urge to think of boy names, so I think it's a boy. My mom is sure it's a boy, and even my older brother wrote to me saying he thinks it's a boy.

Do you share what you want with friends ? We share my family's hunches with people, because it's really funny that three of us think it's a boy.

March 17th, 2013, 03:04 PM
MrsPea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was thinking the same thing, why can't you pass a farm on to a girl?

Do you secretly wish for a boy or girl ? This is our first so we just want a happy, healthy baby! Girl or boy would be fine with us.

What do you think you're having ? I have this overwhelming urge to think of boy names, so I think it's a boy. My mom is sure it's a boy, and even my older brother wrote to me saying he thinks it's a boy.

Do you share what you want with friends ? We share my family's hunches with people, because it's really funny that three of us think it's a boy.

March 17th, 2013, 04:36 PM
Super Mommy
After three boys, we really are hoping for a girl. I think everyone knows this and it doesn't bother me when people say things about us hoping for a girl. Of course we'll love it if it's a boy too.

I don't have any inclinations on what it is though....
March 17th, 2013, 04:37 PM
Super Mommy
After three boys, we really are hoping for a girl. I think everyone knows this and it doesn't bother me when people say things about us hoping for a girl. Of course we'll love it if it's a boy too.

I don't have any inclinations on what it is though....
March 17th, 2013, 05:08 PM
anothermother's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you secretly wish for a boy or girl ? Eh, I'm about 60% girl 40% boy. I'll be thrilled either way!

What do you think you're having ? We've had 3 girls, so naturally I think we can only have girls

Do you share what you want with friends ? I tell them I'm good with either, maybe slightly girl. Most of them want a boy for me though. I won't mind as long as s/he's healthy!

March 17th, 2013, 09:25 PM
YoginiMomma's Avatar Veteran
Do you secretly wish for a boy or girl ? a girl!! fiance wants a boy first. I realllly want a girl... obviously a happy healthy baby is more important- and I'd also be super excited if it is a girl.

What do you think you're having ? I have no intuition about it at all. My mom, sister and best friend all say girl, a couple acquaintances have said boy.

Do you share what you want with friends ? yes. I think honesty with emotions is good.

*"It is through the body we realize we are a spark of divinity"* ~ Iyengar

Make a pregnancy ticker
March 18th, 2013, 06:10 AM
Wanta.number2's Avatar Hi, I'm Tiffani!
I want a girl, but would be happy with either. Ds is soo excited, and wants a brother, but i think he really doesnt mind, he just wants a baby. Dh is desperate for a boy, my mom says she will do backflips all the way home if we have a girl, so someone is getting disappointed lol.

Ds felt boy, i was EXTREMELY sick. This time around m/s has been manageable and short, and just feels girl, lol, but i guess we will know in about 7 weeks.
March 18th, 2013, 06:19 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Do you secretly wish for a boy or girl ?
Girl only to have 4 boys 4 girls, that would be nice

What do you think you're having ?
probably a boy cuz I prefer a girl

Do you share what you want with friends ?
Nah

March 18th, 2013, 06:23 AM
karmaissotrue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to karmaissotrue Send a message via Yahoo to karmaissotrue
Do you secretly wish for a boy or girl ? Girl

What do you think you're having ? IDK, we did swaying for a girl (changed our diets, took supplements, timed BD so I guess girl. I've been a lot sicker than I was with DS so hopefully thats a good sign

Do you share what you want with friends ? NO

THANKS SO MUCH KILIKI FOR THE WONDERFUL SIGGY

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search