October--- wait? or can't wait?

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 18th, 2013, 07:00 AM
Chelbell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmaissotrue View Post
I can definitely wait.. my 3.5 year old is a handful now so I can only imagine what stress I'll be under in the next 7 months . I'm holding onto hope that by the time he turns 4 in July his behavior will be a little better.
I have a three year old too. People told me all along that 3's would be harder than 2's and boy were they right! I can totally wait until October. We have to find a bigger car and house before then too. This is my first pregnancy that I hope doesn't go by too fast.
Chelsey, mom to Jaxon(3), Zachary(1), and expecting #3 11/11/13

March 18th, 2013, 07:52 AM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
I can really wait until October. The idea of 2 excites me but scares me too. I want to enjoy my daughter as my baby and enjoy this pregnancy as it might be my last.

March 18th, 2013, 09:42 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
My last pregnancy seemed to last 10 years, but this time it's flying. I can't believe how close October is, and I honestly don't think I'll make it that far.

I feel so blessed right now to be one of those women enjoying her pregnancy. I don't enjoy the acid reflux, but it's eased up over the past week. I now have periods of time where I feel absolutely normal. Let's hope that doesn't mean a bad thing! This will be my last pregnancy no matter what.
March 18th, 2013, 10:42 AM
fancypants27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Can definitely wait. And October seems to be just around the corner. I'm not panicking or anything.. lol

March 18th, 2013, 11:25 AM
peace.love.audrey's Avatar Twins? Pinch me!
Since this is my last, I want it to go by super slow so I can relish every second.

8.27.10 1.30.11 3.18.13
http://donatelife.net

Don't believe in God? You're not alone!
March 18th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
No hurry here. It's far easier with baby on the inside.

March 18th, 2013, 12:58 PM
WorkerBeeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Can't wait. Wish it was September already and all I had to do was make sure I had everything for baby to come. I don't think I will be at ease until baby is born.

Mindy & Josh
Mama to 3 beautiful girls!
DD - Maya (11), DD - Sophia (7)
, & DD - Jane (0)

11/04 09/12 12/12
March 18th, 2013, 04:31 PM
MrsHoot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wait! Lol, not ready for sleepless nights and am enjoying my almost 2 year old!

March 18th, 2013, 07:11 PM
MrsPea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can't wait to meet my first little one, but I want to enjoy this new adventure of being pregnant too. I'd kinda like to jump to having a cute baby bump and feeling it kick for the first time then jump to holding it in my arms.

March 18th, 2013, 07:28 PM
The Purple Butterfly's Avatar Stacey
I can wait. My almost 4yo is def a snuggle bug and since this is probably my last baby, I'm trying to enjoy all of this pg. No rush here.

Stacey, wife to Allan & Mom to:
Anastasia (13)- C/S 8lbs 7oz, 20.5"
Noah (11)- C/S 8lbs 12oz, 19"
Oliver (5)- VBA2C 7lbs 3oz, 19.5"

Baby Grayson born sleeping at 39w pg due to thrombophelia;
Protein S and Protein C deficient, Factor V Leiden , & MTHFR
(10/16/13)- 2VBA2C 9lbs 12oz, 22"

My Chart
March 18th, 2013, 07:41 PM
slmehaffey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I guess I should say I can wait.... but really I think I'm just not in a hurry... being my third and most likely last baby I just feel like it is going at the pace it is meant to go at. I'm just really at peace this pregnancy.
That being said I have a laundry list (laundry is on the list too) of things I'd love to be able to start doing on a regular and predictable schedule again, so I'm ready for the nausea to go away... but not necessarily ready to be done with the first trimester... does that make sense?
We are also potty training a two year old so I'd like to give her all the time she needs for that before a new baby arrives. My four year old is very excited about baby too, he daily talks to me about whether the baby will like him and his sister, and whether it will be a boy or a girl... but I don't think he feels rushed for the baby to arrive either.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search