How is everyone feeling?

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 18th, 2013, 11:27 AM
Rosiegirl7's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm counting down the days until I'm in my second trimester. I have ZERO energy at work and I feel super unproductive. I threw up at the St. Paddy's Day parade in San Francisco yesterday (I'm sure everyone thought I couldn't hold my booze). I'm just so over this!

How far along are you and how are you feeling today?
March 18th, 2013, 11:33 AM
OrangeHope's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been feeling pretty blah lately, I'm in bed most of the day just trying to sip ice tea and nibble on some thing so the sickness doesn't get too bad.

March 18th, 2013, 12:09 PM
SierraWinter's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm 11 weeks today and still feel pretty terrible. I'll have a day where I'm nauseous but feel human, followed by several days of extreme nausea and vomiting where I sleep most of the day.
March 18th, 2013, 12:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Like a busted can of biscuits. And I'd do just about anything for a nap.

[IMG]h ttp://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc187/kellybabe05/natural2.gif[/IMG]
March 18th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Laurenj915's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by curlimama05 View Post
Like a busted can of biscuits. And I'd do just about anything for a nap.
LOL

I think I might be turning a corner. I am starting to feel better morning and mid day. I still feel pretty sick at nights. My energy level has been better the last two days too. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let this be a turning point. I just want to like food again

March 18th, 2013, 12:40 PM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm due the same day as you and I feel fine, other then tiredness. But I haven't even had one moment of sickness this whole time, just like with my other 2 kids. Must be a lucky one!
Rosiegirl7 likes this.

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

March 18th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Julie
The tummy troubles come and go. It's extremely inconvenient! One minute I'm fine, the next I have sudden stomach cramps and have to find a bathroom, arrrghgh! And I usually feel crappy after eating. That must be why I haven't gained 10 pounds by now. I'm not eating really healthy, but I don't. Overeat because I feel yucky after eating just one meal.

March 18th, 2013, 12:46 PM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
I have been feeling pretty good lately. It hasn't been near as bad as it was. energy level is still low, but that is always low, even when not pregnant lol.

Jamie age 37-Single mommy and loving life
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
March 18th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
EXHAUSTED! NAUSEATED! oh, and I have a darn cold! Wish I was at home and not at work!

March 18th, 2013, 01:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
My only complaint is exhaustion. Some times I'll get acid reflux, which is a new thing, but not very often. This pregnancy, so far, has been pretty danged awesome (minus the two separate stomach bugs).

March 18th, 2013, 01:51 PM
jennyrae03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh man...I THOUGHT I was feeling pretty good! Have only had mild nausea so far and aside from being tired and sore boobs, I don't really feel pregnant...until ten minutes ago when I started to feel really sick like I'm going to throw up. I hope I don't start that!
March 18th, 2013, 02:02 PM
WorkerBeeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraWinter View Post
I'm 11 weeks today and still feel pretty terrible. I'll have a day where I'm nauseous but feel human, followed by several days of extreme nausea and vomiting where I sleep most of the day.
Yep, what she said only I'm 11 weeks tomorrow. Saturday I was able to get out of the house and Sunday I was not feeling as great and puked up my lunch. I'm hoping there is only 2 more weeks of this!!

Mindy & Josh
Mama to 3 beautiful girls!
DD - Maya (11), DD - Sophia (7)
, & DD - Jane (0)

11/04 09/12 12/12
March 18th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Iluvmybabies*'s Avatar Proud Mama to 5 girls
Send a message via MSN to Iluvmybabies*
I am soooo tired and sooo sick of being sick, my HG will last until the end but does get a bit better by 19wks

But I am beyond happy to have this baby in my belly!!!!!!
Karrara 9 1/2 01/11/05, Kaiah 8 07/1/06, Kayda 6 1/2 01/12/08
Katara 2 1/2 02/10/12, Korra 1 10/10/13

March 18th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Rosiegirl7's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I thought I was in the clear since I had no m/s/ up until a week ago. All I want to do is put on my jammies and crawl into bed!

Here's hoping we all feel better soon!
March 18th, 2013, 06:05 PM
MrsHoot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Still tired and lack of motivation here! Although I had more energy today...maybe from sleeping on the slightly more comfortable guest mattress? I am super hormonal lately! Happy as a lark and then steaming mad in 2 seconds flat. Watch out for the pregzilla attitude!

March 18th, 2013, 07:53 PM
MrsPea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I seemed to have turned the corner on the m/s, I'm praying it does NOT come back! I can not keep my head off of a pillow though.

March 18th, 2013, 09:05 PM
slmehaffey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
not doing well to be honest. 8 weeks 2 days here, I had a few days where I was wide awake and felt like 'maybe' I was turning a corner on the exhaustion, but nope it is back...
as for nausea... oh man. I've figured out that if I eat anything with tomato in it, it WILL come back up. (odd since with my daughter I only ever wanted to eat tomato based veggie soups, but this time all I want is protein). I HAVE to have an egg on toast every morning or I can't even get out of bed. (poor hubby is rising to the challenge really well and his egg cooking skills are really getting to be something amazing). The rest of the day I battle with my mind and stomach, and throat trying to decide what sounds good enough to eat that wont come back up... I dry heave a lot and never know for sure if it is going to be dry or not when I'm puking, so I have to run to the trash can or toilet every time.
Mid wife suggested I keep a slice of lemon in a sandwich baggy to smell when I need to eat but don't feel I can stomach anything, I don't have any lemons but drinking and smelling lemonaid seems to help a little.

March 19th, 2013, 08:03 AM
AllieD's Avatar Allison
I'm sick majority of the day ... I've been taking something for it as well ... and super zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

First Ultrasound:
5wks 5 days - Heartbeat 120

12 wks - Heartbeat 151

18 wks - Heartbeat 174

May 7th - It's a Baby BOY!

26 wks - Heartbeat 142
March 19th, 2013, 08:17 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Like crap! This pregnancy is playing a cruel joke on me. From 10 weeks to abt 11 weeks, I had a few good days there and I really thought I had turned a corner. After 11 weeks the nausea has been back with a vengeance and I have been gagging and throwing up so much more Sucks!

March 19th, 2013, 09:39 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
10 weeks and 3 days now.

I think each day I feel worse with my morning sickness. I have no energy and I just feel all around crappy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search