Still not at ease!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Wren
  • 1 Post By samirslove

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 18th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Ok so last night when I went to the lil girls room had some bleeding when I wiped way way more then just a little spotting and it was very red sceared the crap outta me so I sat there for a lil while to see and wiped a few more times and was still spotting so called DH and we went to the ER they kinda made matters worst the nurse that I had which was very young and just seemed like she didn't want to be at work last night.....her bed side manner was very poor and not uplifting at all she brought me a cup and said you need to go pee in this. She was taking my history once we got to number of pregnancies she gave us an look as if we just shoot her dog.

I went to get an U/S they said DH could not come they would not let me see or listen to the heartbeat even after the U/S they never listened to the heartbeat they acted like I didn't know my own due date and when my LMP was keep asking over and over while waiting for the doctor to come in and talk to us he is right out my room talking to another doctor about someone who had miscarried the baby stopped growing at 8 weeks 3 days at this time we still don't know the results of the U/S so of course I'm balling my eyes out thinking that I have lost the baby until 30 mins late DH has lost his cool and now he's upset and demanding answeres and they tells me the baby is fine and they don't know why I was bleeding and to go see my OB but I still don't feel at ease maybe if I could have saw or heard the heartbeat I would feel better or am I just being extra emotional ladies what do you think?????????

sorry so long and just all over the place just had to rant.
March 18th, 2013, 12:04 PM
Wren's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good lord. What hospital was that so I can make sure I never go there? I would be really upset after that experience too. Are you going to be able to see your OB soon?
QL1516 and Seasaidh like this.
March 18th, 2013, 12:17 PM
I called her this morning and told her everything and she will see me tomorrow
Seasaidh likes this.
March 18th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Miss Bliss's Avatar Veteran
Wow, awful. How sad that the treated you so unlike a human being...

March 18th, 2013, 01:03 PM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
That is terrible. I can't believe you were treated that way.

Jamie age 37-Married to Widget age 33 for 14 years
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
March 18th, 2013, 03:48 PM
Julie
It really bothers me when people are treated like that by nurses and doctors. I'm so sorry you had to deal with that. I hope your OB can put your mind at ease.

March 18th, 2013, 06:13 PM
thank you ladies I am so looking forward to tomorrow this would be my first appt. anyways she moved it up due to the situation I was not suppose to go until friday sooo excited and sceared at the same time
March 18th, 2013, 08:19 PM
slmehaffey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope you find good news at your appointment.. and I'm sorry about your situation at the ER last night. Reminds me of when I was in the ER for my ectopic baby last year, they wouldn't let me see or hear or anything and then suddenly they were taking me to surgery without having told me why yet. We got answers pretty quickly after they realized they'd done all THEY needed to do without telling ME anything.

March 19th, 2013, 12:23 AM
Lotsakids's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That is awful
Hope your appointment with your ob goes well

Mama to -
DD16, DD15, DD13, DS11, DS5, DD3, DD November 2013
March 19th, 2013, 05:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
You might have a small pool of blood in your uterus. My 9 week u/s showed one and they asked if I'd had any bleeding. I said just spotting and they said don't be alarmed if it becomes bleeding. It either has to bleed out or absorb into your body.
March 19th, 2013, 06:01 AM
"Shay-see"
Healthcare is their job, and sometimes they forget that they're dealing with *people* and not just a night's work.

I'm sorry that happened. That's seriously not ok. Keep us posted about the bean.
March 19th, 2013, 08:37 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
can you get in to see your doc ASAP and get answers?

March 19th, 2013, 08:58 AM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
Hope you get good news at your appt. I can't believe they treated you that way.

March 19th, 2013, 10:02 AM
anothermother's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh wow.... sorry you had to go through that Hope you get some great answers today! KUP!

March 19th, 2013, 10:12 AM
WorkerBeeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How awful! I would never go back to that ER again.

I had two bad experiences with our closest ER and I will not be going there again unless I am having a major life threatening issue where an extra five minute drive might kill me.

I'm sorry you are still so worried. I would call your obgyn and get in asap just to ease your mind.

Mindy & Josh
Mama to 3 beautiful girls!
DD - Maya (11), DD - Sophia (7)
, & DD - Jane (0)

11/04 09/12 12/12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search