Getting so nervous!

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree18Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 24th, 2013, 06:40 AM
MarchMom2007's Avatar Sticky baby wanted!
I can't seem to stay away today. I feel like today might be my last chance to participate in this DDC and I have been laying so low for the last two weeks. I hope you all don't mind me butting my nose in a bit more today. I have so much to do today, but I just feel like really focusing all of my love and energy on this little one that hopefully may be bouncing away healthy as can be in my belly.

I went to the water park yesterday with my son and there were tons of signs everywhere saying that pregnant women shouldn't go on any of the slides, but I did go on a few. I took it easy and only went on the gentle ones, but we stayed for 10 hours and I ended up spotting a tiny bit toward the end and feeling so guilty at having overdone it. The spotting stopped by the time I went to the bathroom again, so I am guessing it was just my body saying to take it a bit easier, but still I can't help but worry.

Today I am supposed to be cleaning the house and then going to a maple sugar house open house with a friend, but I can't seem to get off the stinking computer! I took what might be my last belly shot this morning (but it had better not be the last!!!) and I am still looking very much the same size as I was 2 months ago. Not sure what to think about that.

Please let this day pass quickly and even more, please let my appointment be a wonderful, happy surprise tomorrow!

Cautiously expecting a little one sometime in June, and always remembering my 5 little ones that left too soon.
March 24th, 2013, 06:48 AM
Lemon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope you get great news tomorrow!
March 25th, 2013, 09:40 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Good luck girl!!!!! I am crossing fingers so great news!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search