Don't feel pregnant..Just feel bloated.

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MrsPea

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 22nd, 2013, 10:02 PM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
So maybe it's the zofran and the m/s letting up, but I don't feel as preggo I think since it's my first I'm only attributing pregnancy to feeling poopy. I'm still super bloated and my boobs are bigger, but otherwise I feel...meh.
Is anyone else going through this?? Is it normal? I don't want to freak out.
March 23rd, 2013, 05:30 AM
Lemon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think it's normal. In the coming weeks you'll start really showing and eventually feeling movement.
March 23rd, 2013, 06:52 AM
1fabulousfem's Avatar Mommy to Finn + 1!
I was feeling terrible between week 5-7 and now nothing except a tummy and lots of yawning.
I really need to see my OB for some reassurance.
I went through this with Finn, so I'm going to try to keep calm.

March 23rd, 2013, 08:26 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've been feeling pretty good this whole pregnancy besides bloating and tiredness! So I think its normal!

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

March 23rd, 2013, 08:43 AM
MrsPea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My m/s let up for about a week, and I actually got to feel a bit normal. Now it's back but different, the all day nausea is gone but when it does hit it is more intense. This is my first too, and I agree pregnancy for me = feeling like crap. The nurse at my dr's office told me that the hormones build up in waves so that might be why I felt ok and now feel bad again. Try not to worry and enjoy the moment's w/o sickness!
Spyctre likes this.

March 23rd, 2013, 10:13 AM
Wanta.number2's Avatar Hi, I'm Tiffani!
I am actually starting feel like myself again, which is a complete 360 with my last pregnancy. I was so sick I thought I was dying. Even when I wasn't pregnant, thinking back on how sick I was gave me the shivers. I associated normal pregnancy with being deathly ill, and this has been quite a change. I had some really annoying m/s in the beginning, but nothing, nothing like before. The only real symptoms I have now are exhaustion, tender nipples and bbs, and mood swings.
March 23rd, 2013, 04:46 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I was feeling good, but lately I've been waking up feeling less than stellar. Takes a couple hours to go away. Not quite nausea, just pressure and a gag reflex. It's pollen season here. I think I might have allergies acting up, and the mucus doesn't make my tummy feel great.

Three on Earth and seven in Heaven. Hoping to get knocked up in 2016. Sometimes.

http://arwenart.com
March 24th, 2013, 07:32 AM
Dolly Lama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is one of the hardest times in pregnancy IMO. That time between feeling like crap and feeling movement is so stressful to me! Some days I walk around feeling somewhat normal, only to find my mind racing, wondering if everything is okay. Sure enough I won't have to wonder for long because I'll get hit with waves of nausea, but still...

I don't know if the worrying ever stops, but I do believe that it's much easier to deal with when the baby can be felt kicking around in there - I can't wait!

Hang in there and try not to freak out too much - this is totally normal.
March 25th, 2013, 10:40 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
even though I feel sick all the time, I do really wonder at times if I really am... But I guess im still in denial.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search