Jenna Marbles Junk Food Confessions

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Wanta.number2
  • 1 Post By ~*Nicole*~
  • 1 Post By Laurenj915
  • 1 Post By QuixoticKatie

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2013, 01:53 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
This is kind of how I've been eating as a pregnant woman. I'm not gaining weight, miraculously, but I am so scared during the remaining 5+ months that I will make my family SO FAT.

Junk Food Confessions
March 23rd, 2013, 02:10 PM
Wanta.number2's Avatar Hi, I'm Tiffani!
You're not the only one, we have been eating so much Mexican food. DH insists he is only gaining "sympathy weight".
Spyctre likes this.
March 23rd, 2013, 02:54 PM
~*Nicole*~'s Avatar Nicole
Bahahaha I love her. She has some pretty amazing videos on her channel... But she sure doesn't look like she's eating all that much! I have been ALL about the Mexican food lately too. Cheese enchiladas... yum!!
Spyctre likes this.

siggy made by Meredithh90!!!

March 23rd, 2013, 05:31 PM
Laurenj915's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
She is so funny. I love to watch a bunch of her videos when I need a laugh. Once she did a serious video on what she really eats because she had so many girls wanting to know. She was really honest about how she doesn't eat anything fun and works out like crazy. I can't wait until she gets pregnant and starts doing comedy about that.
Spyctre likes this.

March 23rd, 2013, 08:04 PM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
That is definitely how I feel right now! haha I have actually done that thing where you tell the waiter or drive through your not done yet yikes!
March 23rd, 2013, 11:07 PM
Super Mommy
I don't feel so bad now!

True story... I have already sent hubby out for cheesecake. Not just a slice either, mind you, but a whole friggen cake. New York Style with a pile of strawberries and whatever that syrup/gel stuff is on top. And I ate it in 2 days. My daughter did have a slice or two. But seriously. A whole cake in 2 days. Not good! But, in my defense, it was the only thing I could stomach. My tummy has been seriously messed up this pregnancy. I will not be eating like this the whole time. I just can't do it. But for those two days, it was piggy time. LoL.
Spyctre likes this.

Katie
Author, WAHM, wife to Nick and mommy to Alyse (8) and Hunter (1)!

-- Like vampires? Check out my books -- Read my Blog -- Find me on Facebook --

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search