Anyone else feel awful??

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 24th, 2013, 02:14 PM
Julie
After a pretty good week, I woke up this morning feeling really nauseous. Now I'm less nauseous but feel as though I'm going to get a fever or maybe a virus or something. Does anyone know the feeling-aches, chills, your skin literally hurts if you touch it? But no other symptoms such as runny nose or cough. I don't feel like eating anything and I never feel that way, even when a little nauseous.

March 24th, 2013, 02:24 PM
fancypants27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is me! One minute im fine, the next I want to keel over. I find the minute I stop to relax...it hits me hard. Cant wait for 2nd trimester.

March 24th, 2013, 02:27 PM
SierraWinter's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thursday was the best day I had in weeks, Friday was good with a little nausea. I thought I finally was rounding the corner on the morning sickness.

Yesterday I woke up vomiting, felt horrid all day....dizzy, vomiting, nauseous, congested, couldn't even breath through my nose it was so stuffed, intense headache and my heart palpitations were more intense than they've been in over a month. I tried to get a lot of sleep and back to just the normal nausea today.
March 24th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Julie
Glad I'm not the only one, but I hope you ladies feel better soon, or at least once the second trimester comes around.

March 24th, 2013, 05:08 PM
1fabulousfem's Avatar Mommy to Finn + 1!
The past 4 days have been a breeze, almost frightening!
I am having trouble with excessive yawning though.

March 24th, 2013, 05:17 PM
anothermother's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yep same here. The last couple days I was feeling really well and thought I was over the worst. This morning I woke up and blah. I'm forcing myself to eat. I just ate about 2 hours ago and I still have that extra saliva in my mouth that makes me want to puke.

March 24th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I haven't been having nausea per say, but lately I have had a worsening gag reflex. I am gagging on air several times a day resulting in dry heaving. I expect to toss my cookies any day now. The reflux burping is also vomit inducing. I am pretty surprised I haven't felt it come up my neck yet. Any day.
March 24th, 2013, 07:05 PM
slmehaffey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
yup... pretty much how I feel 24/7... ugh. chills and feverish 'feelings' but I only have a runny nose when I'm puking...lol. I can't wait to be through with the morning sickness....

March 24th, 2013, 07:26 PM
Iluvmybabies*'s Avatar Proud Mama to 5 girls
Send a message via MSN to Iluvmybabies*
Mornings are so bad for me I spend all morning till like 2pm vomiting every 20min then all afternoon and night I feel so icky ugggg
Karrara 9 1/2 01/11/05, Kaiah 8 07/1/06, Kayda 6 1/2 01/12/08
Katara 2 1/2 02/10/12, Korra 10mo 10/10/13

March 25th, 2013, 09:44 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
I got hit with a sinus infection which makes the morning sickness even worse. It seems like the weather here cannot make up its mind and I feel like it just makes germs and sickness all the more crazy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search