Wow Wow Wednesday!

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Spyctre

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 27th, 2013, 03:35 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
What awesomeness can you share with us today?!?!?

March 27th, 2013, 03:45 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
We have a new car! My oldest daughter will have her own row to sit! 2012 Chevy Traverse. Our old car is a 1991 Buick LaSabre. Old and ugly, it's still a smoother ride than the new one, but our new one can now go great distances and it has a port for my mp3 player.
Anitha and Irshtripletsmommy like this.
March 27th, 2013, 03:50 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We have almost 3,000 saved up for the baby so far which is almost enough to pay for the birth!

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

March 27th, 2013, 04:28 AM
Lemon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyctre View Post
We have a new car! My oldest daughter will have her own row to sit! 2012 Chevy Traverse. Our old car is a 1991 Buick LaSabre. Old and ugly, it's still a smoother ride than the new one, but our new one can now go great distances and it has a port for my mp3 player.
Sweet!!
We looked at Odysseys a few weeks ago. I want to check out the Traverse before we commit to a minivan.
March 27th, 2013, 06:00 AM
mamarazzi40's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon View Post
Sweet!!
We looked at Odysseys a few weeks ago. I want to check out the Traverse before we commit to a minivan.
Odyssey is where we're looking as far as minivans go too! Still undecided between SUV/Minivan. But definitely need something bigger!
March 27th, 2013, 06:15 AM
Julie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon View Post
Sweet!!
I have a Honda Odyssey. The only problem so far has been that one of the sliding doors does not want to close sometimes. It takes like 3 tries, so annoying. Took it back to get it fixed, still does it. I'm sure not all of them do that, you know different people have different experiences. Also, make sure the DVD player works in it before you take it home. Found out later ours does not work. Other that that, lots of space, drives great.

March 27th, 2013, 07:06 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh a new car is awesome We got our last year and its the Toyota Sienna! Love love love it! Its so smooth and effortless to drive...I was so afraid of driving a minivan - but I love it..

As for my Wednesday wow - my ticker just moved to the next box The baby looks all chubby now

March 27th, 2013, 07:26 AM
Super Mommy
I am $312 away from meeting my deductable and the rest of the pregnancy is 100% covered. We are pretty exc ited. More money to spend on buying stuff now

I am $312 away from meeting my deductable and the rest of the pregnancy is 100% covered. We are pretty excited. More money to spend on buying baby stuff now

Our Tobianne 10/24/13

DS # 1 Jacob is 7 years old
DS # 2 Austin is 3 years old
March 27th, 2013, 08:59 PM
Effervescence's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
A pipe running between our second and first floor burst today, sending water out of the toilet to flood the upstairs- the bathroom and my daughter's room (even her closet!) as well as through the ceiling to flood the kitchen and dining area. My reaction to that was pretty much "Wow, wow!" (plus maybe a few others)

LOL, but I did get to visit with my nephew, which never happens anymore. We dyed eggs and watched the easter charlie brown video. That made for a pretty awesome day.

Click the blinkies!

Thank You, Pattyandthemoos, for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search