Feeling Any Better?

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 4th, 2013, 08:00 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm 12.5 weeks and just feel so tired and grumpy. I hate it. Before I became pregnant I was taking Holy Basil for anxiety, Drenamin (supplement) for my adrenals, and drinking 2 cups of coffee per day. I stopped all of that when I got my BFP.

Has anyone gotten over the hump? Or is it just me and not sleeping well for the last week?

[IMG]h ttp://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc187/kellybabe05/natural2.gif[/IMG]
April 4th, 2013, 08:09 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to swozze3 Send a message via Yahoo to swozze3
I am feeling better. I am a little behind you though. I am still tired a lot. But I didin't give up the coffee. I have pretty much had a give up lots of things that everyone can have when they get the craving. Since I have huge problems with insulin resistance I have to stick to lower carb and less sugar items. I can't have diary or fruit items till lunch time an even then sometimes I have to wait till dinner time. So, this time around I decided to give up diet coke. I have been addicted to diet coke since I was pregnant with my oldest, she'll be 10 in Sept just before this little one is born. So I choose to keep the coffee an get rid of the diet sodas. Since I found out I was pg I've had maybe a half a diet coke when we were eating out

April 4th, 2013, 08:09 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm still pretty tired, blah and grumpy. To make matters worse I'm still a loose canon and me and DH have been having blow ups like crazy! I totally know after I've taken it too far and I always feel bad!

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

April 4th, 2013, 08:14 AM
anothermother's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
nausea wise I feel awesome. I can finally eat, for the most part, without feeling too bad afterwards. Lots of things still don't sound good though. Sleep wise.... ugh. Still not sleeping great. Sooo tired.

April 4th, 2013, 08:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm not in the honeymoon phase yet either. I usually don't hit there until week 15-17. I can't wait. I am so over this.
April 4th, 2013, 08:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I just feel like between pregnancy exhaustion, keeping up with the house, running a daycare, and my 2-year old's tantrums, I'm about ready for the funny farm.

[IMG]h ttp://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc187/kellybabe05/natural2.gif[/IMG]
April 4th, 2013, 08:54 AM
Leah
No, not really. My nausea is still hanging around. In fact I've had to run to the bathroom at work multiple times already today to ralph. I'm tired all the time too. The honeymoon stage can come anytime now.

"He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." ~ Forrest Gump
April 4th, 2013, 09:18 AM
Lemon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's strange. On the one hand I do get more bursts of energy and have doing more cleaning.
But the last 2 weeks I've had a rotten feeling on my stomach almost 24/7. I'm crabby too. And I'm still gagging---mostly when I'm in the kitchen or bathroom.

I'm holding out hope that I'm a few weeks away from turning a big corner.
April 4th, 2013, 09:45 AM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
I feel pretty good most days. I have my normal energy and no more nausea. The main thing that is bothering me is allergies. I get horrible headaches from allergies. I can't take the allergy meds though. The "normal" ones don't do anything but make me SUPER tired and the "D" ones aren't approved during pregnancy, and even if they were I can't take them because they make me a total insomniac. I can't sleep at all, so I just have to suffer everyday and use peppermint oil on my temples before I go to bed at night.

Jamie age 36-Married to Widget age 33 for 13 years
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
April 4th, 2013, 09:49 AM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
I have a lot more energy but the nausea is maybe worse and I find I have to take my zofran a bit more on somedays but a lot better than a few weeks ago
April 4th, 2013, 10:34 AM
SierraWinter's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm a week ahead of you and my vomiting and nausea took a turn for the worst about week and a half, two weeks ago. No end in site yet.
April 4th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Rosiegirl7's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not feeling sick anymore, I thought I turned a corner on the exhaustion but it comes in waves. Like one day I'll feel great and the next I will be falling asleep at my desk. Its so unpredictable. I hope it evens out soon..
April 4th, 2013, 12:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Nope...I still have the nausea. My energy seems ok..but the nausea puts a damper on everything

April 4th, 2013, 06:13 PM
Lotsakids's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Not sleeping, still really sick, & am in one heck of a fibromyalgia flare so I can't do anything. Literally Really hate feeling so useless

Mama to -
DD16, DD15, DD13, DS11, DS5, DD3

Evelyn Isobel is here! Born - 2nd November 2013

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search