Vent - wanted to punch someone in the throat last night!

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 4th, 2013, 09:04 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
I should change to my name to soccer mom since almost everything revolves around soccer.

Anyway last night we were at the fields. Mind you my hubby takes care of the fields as far as lining and all kinda of other stuff. I think he probably knows almost everyone out there. We are the biggest family in the club and obviously deal with many teams.

Well there is someone who we have really bad blood with, thankfully not on any team we are on, my daughter has guest played with her older girls team but that's about it.

Well long story short this chick and I had it out about a year ago. Anyways she was out there last night. I had to walk past her to get to my little kids playing and as I was walking back I hear "yah, that's all they need! Another kid!"

I don't think she realized I was coming back or what. I jus kept walking and I wanted so bad to turn around call her some nasty names and punch her!!!!'

Of course it's still bugging me today

April 4th, 2013, 09:12 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Ugh!! I am fuming mad for you!! I wonder if she even did it on purpose!! Don't let that stupid *****'s words gets to you!

April 4th, 2013, 09:24 AM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
So annoying! The hard thing to do is often the best - take the high road. Honestly people like that are not worth your time. And if you don't feel like taking the high road, you can always pretend to and thank her for her compliment, THEN just ignore her. She'll at least be confused.
April 4th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I wish I could say something funny to lighten the situation but I can't think of anything. It's so junior high. I'm sorry So rude and tacky.
April 4th, 2013, 09:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Wow. Sometimes it sucks being the more mature person, doesnt it?

[IMG]h ttp://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc187/kellybabe05/natural2.gif[/IMG]
April 4th, 2013, 10:05 AM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry you have to deal with this Every child is a blessing. It's a shame that she can't see that. I know it really makes you irate. I applaud you for not punching her or saying anything. It's very hard to be silent when someone openly criticizes your life when it's not their business. Try think of it this way, she'll never know the joy of having 8 children and a big family for family gatherings. She'll have limited weddings she gets to attend. She'll have less to celebrate as her children mature. She won't get to spoil as many grandchildren as you will. When it's her time to leave this Earth, she won't have as many people around her to surround her and send her off with love. She'll never know the love you feel each and every day from each of your children. If that doesn't help, just remember, ugly is soul deep and karma will bite her in the butt one day for being this snotty and rude.

Believe it or not, I get this all the time with my 3 children and dread actually popping with this pregnancy. I hate the snide "Oh you've got your hands full!" No. I don't. Having my hands full would be not knowing the love of my children and being without them to wander the Earth.

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
April 4th, 2013, 10:21 AM
Lemon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's awful.
April 4th, 2013, 10:39 AM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
Man people like that really make my blood boil. What an evil witch.

Jamie age 37-Single mommy and loving life
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
April 4th, 2013, 12:41 PM
Julie
Why must grown *** women act like 12 year olds??! I'm angry for you

April 4th, 2013, 01:14 PM
katchi's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allisonjuly View Post
I wish I could say something funny to lighten the situation but I can't think of anything. It's so junior high. I'm sorry So rude and tacky.
I agree. What is wrong with people these days? Moms, please all teach your children "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!" At least we will all know our children won't grow up to be jerks like this lady. She is a lesson in how not to behave. I am so sorry!!!

April 4th, 2013, 04:39 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow I'm angry for you, that's just completely uncalled for. I can't stand people who feel they need to have a comment about everybody.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

April 4th, 2013, 06:22 PM
Veteran
Wow I don't know if I would of stayed calm good for you for being the bigger person

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search