My turn o/t vent

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By WorkerBeeMama

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 4th, 2013, 12:54 PM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
First of all, I usually have more class and am more mature than this but it's been brewing for 4 years and I can finally release my anger and get it out since she's no longer dating the family I married/have been accepted into.

My baby cousin in law was dating this girl. I had just met my DH. He had already proposed by this time. The girl in question and my baby cousin got drunk and she proceeded, at my daughter's 3rd birthday party, the week I got home from my c-section, to proposition my brother and leave the party after grinding on one of my good guy friends who had just had twins 2 months prior. She ended up doing her thing with like 3 guys that night. We have proof. Okay, her business. Fine. I had to let it go. She had been with baby cousin longer than I'd been with DH and it wasn't my place. Fast forward a few months, I let it all go and moved on and moved into a new house, same neighborhood. I was having a house warming party and I was of legal age, so I got some beers and was celebrating with my cousin in laws and the couple in question. Well, apparently, they didn't like that I was enjoying my life and celebrating while my DH was on the boat. When he got home, she lied and had her boyfriend lie for her and say I cheated on him that day with his cousin, which I never did. I have been faithful to my DH through our whole relationship. I love him. You love someone, you don't cheat. You're in a relationship, you don't cheat. Just my beliefs. DH and I, thankfully, worked it out and he didn't believe them. From then on, I kept my distance and my hatred brewed. I honestly tried to let it go. I did. I got called a "gold digger" by her because of how hard my DH works and how much money he brings in because I am a SAHM. Fine. Whatever. I got told by her that "your son isn't your boyfriends." Fine. I got a DNA test to prove everyone wrong. I know who's been there, ya know? More time passed. We found out she physically abuses my cousin. She actually punched my cousin in the face in front of a little league team, in front of my DH, like a man. DH got REALLY mad and told family because they are so close and he didn't want his cousin to be abused any longer. Cousin and SH split up. (Which is why I can write this without reprocussions) She became a stripper, lied and got money off of him for a "fine she needed paid" went out and bought a tongue ring with it and a tattoo. She came to him again and got money from him for said fine and once again, didn't pay it. Totaling $600. She brought other men with her to meet baby cousin when he'd go meet her. She wouldn't get out of bed to even speak one word to him, and he begged her to, when he went over to help her fix her house so her brothers and sisters (who are abused and neglected) would have a more suitable enviorment to live in. I haven't called authorities on them because I fear the karmic reprocussions of reporting someone to CPS. She got him into legal trouble right before she split and now he's doing time for it. She wouldn't testify for her own selfish reasons nor would her mother. Her mother and I quote! "Would rather purger herself on stand than help that boy!"

My whole thing is, she's talking so much trash on the family I married into, when they did nothing but help her. She ran away at 14 due to "abusive home life." They hid her from police to help her while she was on the run. They bailed her out when she was caught. She never once had a job or applied for public assistance, so they supported her financially and she turns around and does this to us? She is the only person in my life I would compromise my christianity for and punch in the face if I saw her on the street. I don't even have this much hatred for the people who abused me in my life. I wouldn't even think, I'd react. How disrespectful and ungrateful can you really be?! What really set it off was she had on her fb "Bad b*tches like me are hard to come by" No dear, you're not "bad" in that sense. You're a horrible person. That's about it. UGH!

Sorry about this being so mean but she REALLY gets under my skin and I really wish she wasn't like this. Baby cousin still loves her and I fear he's really going to get hurt by this girl because he's still trying to be "friends" with her.

How do I let this go? How do I stop hating her? How do I NOT punch her in the face when/if I see her? ESPECIALLY if he brings her back into his life full time. I'm SO frustrated. End of rant. Thank you.

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
April 4th, 2013, 01:51 PM
WorkerBeeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow, she sounds like a piece of work. The only advice I have is to ignore her. If people start talking about her, leave the room, delete her from your FB, and have no interaction. I find that people that get to me like that, don't bother me as much when I am not subjected to viewing their awfulness. Hope this helps!
Lotsakids and jamieshalon2 like this.

Mindy & Josh
Mama to 3 beautiful girls!
DD - Maya (11), DD - Sophia (7)
, & DD - Jane (0)

11/04 09/12 12/12
April 4th, 2013, 01:55 PM
katchi's Avatar Super Mommy
I agree with Mindy! The stress is not worth it, she sounds like a mess. The only thing I'd do differently is hide her posts from your feed so she doesn't get all dramatic about you deleting her from your FB--she sounds like the type.

April 4th, 2013, 02:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I would stay away...far, far away. She will bring nothing but trouble into your life.
April 4th, 2013, 04:10 PM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
She sounds like she has some pretty big problems stemming from her childhood. It's easy to understand why she lashes out like that but it's not easy to sit and take. You don't have to, and your cousin shouldn't be abused either. The best thing to do would be to ignore her - don't interact with her in real life, facebook, etc (agree to "hide" her, katchi! easier than the delete) - don't even peek. When people talk about her, try and change the topic. You'll eventually forget and she won't be under your skin anymore!

Good luck! I would be livid if someone accused me of infidelity too. Usually when people act like that it's because they see those bad things in themselves.
April 4th, 2013, 04:32 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh wow. I agree, I would stay far, far away from her. People like that are toxic and have no place in your life.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

April 4th, 2013, 05:59 PM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
Thats why I don't even associate with people like that! I tell DH I'm worried some crazy person he works with or one of their crazy wives would try to tell him I'm a cheater if I tried to stay back home. People like that just need to stay away.
I agree - if they talk about her change the subject or leave the room. If someone tries to get you to talk about her say it outright you don't want to.
April 4th, 2013, 07:54 PM
Julie
She sounds awful, I hope your cousin stays away from her, but you will just have to hope and pray that he makes the right decision. I agree that you should take the high road and just block her out of your life and mind.

April 4th, 2013, 08:02 PM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thank you ladies! I'll definitely take your advice and just stay away, change the subject, and hide her status from my news feed. I really appreciate all the advice. I think now that I got it out I can let it go. You ladies are right, toxic people have no place in my life or the lives of my children.

I hope everyone else who vented today finds solutions to their problems.

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search