U/S Update

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By AllieD

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 8th, 2013, 08:57 AM
AllieD's Avatar Allison
Had my second appointment today. Heard little bean's heartbeat (was 150 at beginning and then 148 when we finished).

My doctor moved my due date to Oct 9th which puts me at 14 weeks ... I tried to adjust my ticket but it isn't completely correct - oh well.

I'm booking my 18 week U/S soon! 4 weeks from now and we should know what we are having!

Question - since I was having all the "problems" at the beginning with bleeding I pretty much put sex on the back burner as I was scared it would make something happen. So DH and I haven't had sex ... in a long time ... he's itching to get back to it and I'm still scared that something will happen like I will start to bleed again or miscarry or something - anyone else feel this way or have been through this? Any advice is appreciated!

First Ultrasound:
5wks 5 days - Heartbeat 120

12 wks - Heartbeat 151

18 wks - Heartbeat 174

May 7th - It's a Baby BOY!

26 wks - Heartbeat 142
April 8th, 2013, 09:00 AM
MrsPea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Did you ask your dr about sex? I'm sure it's fine, but if you have reservations, I'd ask them for piece of mind.

April 8th, 2013, 09:15 AM
fancypants27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My Ob told me it was safe to start having sex again. But the last us showed my tear was healed...

April 8th, 2013, 09:16 AM
Lemon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'd put a call into the nurse and check on the sex thing.

Glad your appointment went well!
April 8th, 2013, 09:16 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad you had a great u/s!!

If your doc hasn't told you not to have sex then I'm sure you could ease back into it again?

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

April 8th, 2013, 10:06 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm due the 10th but won't be 14 weeks until Thursday. Your ticker was probably correct.
April 8th, 2013, 11:06 AM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was wondering how you were doing! Yay for a great ultrasound!

Are you hoping for or ? (Gosh these cheerleaders are cute! lol)

I'm not sure about sex though. Your doctor can probably advise you best. I have SCH and a "large" one at that. They told me not to change anything so...We kept DTD when I wasn't spotting, after the 7 day spotting rule, until I got a sinus infection right before he left and he wouldn't touch me in fear of spreading germs on the boat

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
April 8th, 2013, 12:53 PM
WorkerBeeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats on a great appt! I would just call the nurses at your doctor's office and see what they say about sex.

Mindy & Josh
Mama to 3 beautiful girls!
DD - Maya (11), DD - Sophia (7)
, & DD - Jane (0)

11/04 09/12 12/12
April 8th, 2013, 04:07 PM
AllieD's Avatar Allison
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allisonjuly View Post
I'm due the 10th but won't be 14 weeks until Thursday. Your ticker was probably correct.
It could be - I probably won't know for sure until 18 week ultrasound, but I don't have a regular cycle either, mine is longer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishermansWife4 View Post
I was wondering how you were doing! Yay for a great ultrasound!

Are you hoping for or ? (Gosh these cheerleaders are cute! lol)

I'm not sure about sex though. Your doctor can probably advise you best. I have SCH and a "large" one at that. They told me not to change anything so...We kept DTD when I wasn't spotting, after the 7 day spotting rule, until I got a sinus infection right before he left and he wouldn't touch me in fear of spreading germs on the boat
Aww thanks Of course we just want a healthy baby but since we already have a little girl it would be nice to have a boy, but I would be just as happy with a girl since we have a name already picked out for sure and of course have about a million bins full of girls clothing already

First Ultrasound:
5wks 5 days - Heartbeat 120

12 wks - Heartbeat 151

18 wks - Heartbeat 174

May 7th - It's a Baby BOY!

26 wks - Heartbeat 142

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search