Ever wish...

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 15th, 2013, 07:06 PM
MrsHoot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You could brush your teeth, take your contacts out and go to the bathroom at the same time? Cuz I TOTALLY do, every night when I exhausted and just want to go to bed...

Any multitasking you wish you could do??

April 16th, 2013, 09:18 AM
jennyrae03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes, every night before bed I stand there and look in the mirror and think "Ugh, do I HAVE to??" It always seems like such a chore to brush my teeth and take my makeup off and go to the bathroom and take my vitamin.

Sometimes I honestly just want to be super disgusting and trashy and just flop into bed and forget all of it! And then I remember that my breath will smell, I'll get nasty pimples, I'll wet the bed, and my baby will be POed that he/she didn't get "fed," so I go ahead and go through the grueling process.
April 16th, 2013, 09:35 AM
Lemon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes!! Those last few tasks of the day are a killer, lol.
April 16th, 2013, 10:17 AM
Veteran
I shouldn't admit this but sometimes I do brush me teeth while going to the bathroom. I guess that is one small advantage to a tiny house!

April 16th, 2013, 10:41 AM
Daisee37's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My confession is I sometimes go to sleep without brushing, just because the thought of it is so exhausting. But I do still floss... go figure. And I've often thought about not even going to the bathroom to pee before bed because I'm so tired... but then I know I'll be up in the middle of the night and then won't be able to get back to sleep, so that's the only reason I make myself do it before bed!

August 2012 December 2012
April 16th, 2013, 11:37 AM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
When I was younger, I used to brush my teeth in the shower. You can totally multitask
April 16th, 2013, 03:13 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I sometimes brush my teeth in the shower to save energy lol.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

April 17th, 2013, 12:39 PM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
LOL! I am one that has brushed my teeth in the shower at times. Even cleaned the shower while in the shower. LOL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search