Tailbone pain?

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 19th, 2013, 04:04 PM
MrsHoot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am not sure if this is pregnancy related or from something else. Is it possible to have a "crick" in your tailbone? There are certain movements that trigger a pain sent down my right tailbone. Anyone else have anything like this or am I just weird. I was thinking maybe I slept on it wrong or something... but I've felt it for 2-3 days now.

April 19th, 2013, 04:13 PM
jennyrae03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Maybe a pinched nerve or something? I can't think of what else it could be... Have you tried doing any stretching to try to relieve the pressure at all? Sometimes things just need to "pop" and get back to where they should be, and it makes you feel better!

Sometimes I get lower back pain (not in my tailbone though) and it really helps to stand with straight legs and lean forward until you're almost face-to-knees, and kind of shift your weight on your left leg and then right leg. It really loosens things up down there!
April 19th, 2013, 05:48 PM
MrsHoot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No, I haven't! I'll have to try some stretching to see if tht helps. It's onto constant so I'm or too worried or bothered by it, but it just happens when I'm not expecting it!

April 19th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Leah
I did, and I guessed it was pregnancy related, though I didn't go in to check to make sure. It lasted a bit, but worked itself out. I have had back issues before though, so I also chalk it up to that.

"He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." ~ Forrest Gump
April 20th, 2013, 01:26 PM
happywife's Avatar Super Mommy
I had this really bad with my last pregnancy, to the point I was in a wheel chair at times. I was prematurely dx with sciatica, but none of the other symptoms were present. I think they told me that because they didn't have any other answers. I went through a MRI and numerous other tests. Ive had a little tailbone pain with this pregnancy, but so far its been tolerable. To be honest, it feels like my tailbone is broken, but I haven't done anything to break it. I wish I had some answers for you...

Married to my bestfriend Graham and proud mommy to Codi - 15, Kevin - 13, DJ - 11, Mylyn & McKynlee - 3 & Graham Jr. ~born on Earth, living in Heaven ~ May 9, 2012
April 23rd, 2013, 09:03 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
I had a friend that had this, but I haven't had it personally. I have had low back pain, but not down around my tailbone.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search