Boobs!

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 22nd, 2013, 01:49 PM
WorkerBeeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've never had boobs except when my milk came in with my girls, even then they weren't giant. I mean, I am mosquito-bitish territory here. BUT, this pregnancy, my boobs are already bigger than when my milk came in with my girls and I never had any boob changes during pregnancy with them.

I don't even want to know what my boobs will look like once my milk comes in this time!

I just bought two nursing bras on Friday (online) and I cannot wait for them to arrive because I am going to start wearing them now. My bras are killing me! They are so small on me now, whereas before they were too big and that was WITH the padding I had in them but have now since taklen out.

It's so weird how pregnancies can be so different from one another.

Mindy & Josh
Mama to 3 beautiful girls!
DD - Maya (11), DD - Sophia (7)
, & DD - Jane (0)

11/04 09/12 12/12
April 22nd, 2013, 01:56 PM
Rosiegirl7's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine are a good 3 times bigger. I was what my mom calls "two BBs on a breadboard" small so now I'm really shocked at what my body has transformed into. I already bought a size bigger but I'm spilling out of those now too. I think I'm now in the C category.
April 22nd, 2013, 03:31 PM
MrsHoot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by QL1516 View Post
Bigger. Which sucks. I was a 34DD and now I'm beyond a DDD. I don't know where to buy bras anymore. SO is obsessed, but can barely touch the,m because they're still so sore.
This is me!! I ended up HUGE when my milk came in (a 34 J) BUT when I was done BF my boobs were slightly smaller than before. Still a 34 DD but a less full one.

April 22nd, 2013, 04:45 PM
Leah
Quote:
I'm trying to make what I have work because the idea of a DD bra on my 5'2'' frame does not sound comfortable
Eh, having them isn't really comfortable, but the bras aren't too bad at Victoria's Secret. I've kinda been forced to shop there because being on the petite side, I find a lot of full coverage bras are too high on me. Just stay away from the 2/$40 or 2/$50 ones.

Quote:
This is me!! I ended up HUGE when my milk came in (a 34 J) ...
Any hints where to shop? I have no idea where to get anything bigger than a DDD.

"He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." ~ Forrest Gump
April 22nd, 2013, 06:24 PM
MrsHoot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Leah- I have ordered online from bigger bras.com, and figleaves.com and sometimes Kohls will have DDD. After I had my first, I went to the big hospital in my town which has nursing bras and does bra fittings. They had my size and the prices were reasonable. I'd recommend checking to see if there's a place like that around you.

April 22nd, 2013, 07:35 PM
anothermother's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by QL1516 View Post
Eh, having them isn't really comfortable, but the bras aren't too bad at Victoria's Secret. I've kinda been forced to shop there because being on the petite side, I find a lot of full coverage bras are too high on me. Just stay away from the 2/$40 or 2/$50 ones.

Any hints where to shop? I have no idea where to get anything bigger than a DDD.
Really? You like VS bras? I've bought them for *years* but they don't have my size in store-- 32DD so I've had to make the switch to Penny's to find something that gave me the pushup without spilling into the middle

April 23rd, 2013, 05:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm massive and the consistency has changed too- they're much denser than they were before. I was a 34C not I must be at least D or DD, but I keep cramming them into my C's! I just have mucho cleavage
April 23rd, 2013, 10:30 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Either they have stayed the same or maybe gotten a big smaller but thats only cuz I lost weight.

April 23rd, 2013, 07:03 PM
slmehaffey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It just occured to me today that I could pull out my nursing bras and see if they will fit me, instead of buying new ones... my bras are killing me, the underwire has been digging into my sides and the cups are tight... all that extra clevage needs to go somewhere, and my son lately has been telling me (because I told him boobs were private parts) that my private parts are showing.... ugh.

April 23rd, 2013, 07:40 PM
Proud mommy!
I have gone up a cup size. They are about the same as they were before I got pregnant with my DD. After she weaned my they shrank a cup size.

April 23rd, 2013, 09:20 PM
Leah
Quote:
Really? You like VS bras? I've bought them for *years* but they don't have my size in store-- 32DD so I've had to make the switch to Penny's to find something that gave me the pushup without spilling into the middle
I do, though it's also out of necessity. They have expanded their cup sizes over the past year, so in stores here they do have 32DD. They've started going to DDD, but I think mostly 34 - 38. The website has much more too. I just haven't had much luck finding demis from anywhere else that fit as well. I wish I could, because it'd definitely be cheaper!

Quote:
Leah- I have ordered online from bigger bras.com, and figleaves.com and sometimes Kohls will have DDD. After I had my first, I went to the big hospital in my town which has nursing bras and does bra fittings. They had my size and the prices were reasonable. I'd recommend checking to see if there's a place like that around you.
Sweet! I'll definitely check those out. I never would've thought about the hospital, though it seems obvious now that I think about it. I was afraid I'd be forced into using a wheelbarrow to lug these puppies around.

"He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." ~ Forrest Gump
April 24th, 2013, 01:07 PM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
Mine have grown in size but nothing that I need to buy new bras yet. Last pregnancy they didn't grow at all. It's quite a change.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search