Boobs!

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 21st, 2013, 04:51 PM
MrsHoot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Who's gotten bigger and who's stayed the same??

I have definitely gotten a cup size bigger. Haven't changed my bras yet... I'm still surviving but I'm guessing I will need to soon!

April 21st, 2013, 05:15 PM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
They're bigger but I'm cool in my old bras. They are/were B's but now they're just fuller Bs. I bet they get bigger in the next few months, though! I'm not a bra gal though so I hope things don't get out of control.
April 21st, 2013, 05:33 PM
jennyrae03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Most unfortunately, mine do not seem to have grown in any way, shape, or form. And trust me, my husband would tell me if they had. He's been coming up to me with a ruler, checking to see if they have grown yet!
April 21st, 2013, 05:48 PM
~*Nicole*~'s Avatar Nicole
Mine have gotten quite a bit bigger. I'm spilling out of my 38Cs and dh can't stop staring at/touching them

siggy made by Meredithh90!!!

April 21st, 2013, 05:50 PM
SierraWinter's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I went from a D to a DD last month, had to get new bra's then. And they're still growing....
April 21st, 2013, 06:16 PM
Leah
Bigger. Which sucks. I was a 34DD and now I'm beyond a DDD. I don't know where to buy bras anymore. SO is obsessed, but can barely touch the,m because they're still so sore.

"He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." ~ Forrest Gump
April 21st, 2013, 07:01 PM
Laurenj915's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Of course all you girls blessed in the chest area have gotten bigger. My A cup boobs haven't changed.

April 21st, 2013, 07:12 PM
slmehaffey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyrae03 View Post
Most unfortunately, mine do not seem to have grown in any way, shape, or form. And trust me, my husband would tell me if they had. He's been coming up to me with a ruler, checking to see if they have grown yet!
With my first pregnancy I didn't notice any change until the third trimester and even then it wasn't huge, after baby was born I noticed some bigger changes...

Seconed pregnancy I noticed things faster but didn't buy new bras until third trimester because I didn't want to invest in something that wouldn't fit in a few months.

This time I noticed changes almost right away and they don't seem to be stopping. I know I need to up the cup size but I still have quite a bit of growing pain so I'm not willing to invest yet... for now I'm just buldging out of everything not just the push-up bras that made me feel like I looked before babies... sad how they change after that first baby... (and a breastpump can KILL those beauties). I have a few non nursing bras that I saved from pregnancy with my second baby, that don't fit me until my ribs expand with the growth of my belly, so I should be able to get by if my boobs can hold out until I start showing a bit more.

April 21st, 2013, 08:29 PM
SierraWinter's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by slmehaffey View Post
. sad how they change after that first baby... (and a breastpump can KILL those beauties).
Ok I'm a first-timer here. Please explain, how to breastpumps effect the boobies?
April 21st, 2013, 08:55 PM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
Definitely bigger! I had a super tight sports bra and it wont even close anymore...
I can still wear most of my other bras but I think my ribs have changed or something.
April 21st, 2013, 09:18 PM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraWinter View Post
Ok I'm a first-timer here. Please explain, how to breastpumps effect the boobies?

explain!
April 21st, 2013, 09:22 PM
CountryMedic911's Avatar Kerana mama to be in 2013
Mine are definitely are bigger! I was a 36c/d now I'm in a 38d/dd and they keep getting bigger!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for the awesome siggy!

April 21st, 2013, 11:13 PM
Veteran
mine are bigger too. i was a DD, now i have to be DDD i can't find anything that fits comfortably and had enough support.

#3 edd 08/06/2015
April 22nd, 2013, 04:35 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mine seem to be spilling out of my bra now, I usually wear a 38D so I guess I soon need a bigger bra lol

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

April 22nd, 2013, 05:25 AM
Lemon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lol. The breast pump sucks a good portion of your nipple and surrounding boob into the pump very intensely. So, your boobs get a work out/stretch. Not sure if its any worse than going through pregnancy and nursing.

Mine have grown. After losing weight last year I was down to a B and loving it. Now I'm spilling out of Cs.
April 22nd, 2013, 06:31 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had to buy newer bras around week 10 or so. I was originally a 34B and had to go up to a 36C.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

April 22nd, 2013, 06:35 AM
mamarazzi40's Avatar Veteran
Definitely bigger and oh so sore! Quite annoying actually!
April 22nd, 2013, 07:18 AM
anothermother's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes, mine have gotten bigger. I was a small D now I'm spilling out of them. I'm trying to make what I have work because the idea of a DD bra on my 5'2'' frame does not sound comfortable.

And FWIW, I BF my daughter for 10 months and even though it took awhile I did feel like my boobs eventually came back from that deflated after nursing feel to perky-ish again.

April 22nd, 2013, 10:33 AM
Veteran
My cup runnith over too but I refuse to buy anything bigger than DD/E and I'm still nursing and the local selection of nursing bras is pitiful expecially in larger sizes!

April 22nd, 2013, 01:13 PM
slmehaffey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraWinter View Post
Best way I can explain is if you or someone you know has ever lost a significant amount of weight and you've seen the way their skin responds to it, it kinda sags... that is what your boobs do after the milk is gone from them... now the pump thing is only my oppinion, but after my first one was born I only used a pump a few times and hated it and just breastfed, after he was done there was a big difference in the firmness and perkiness in my breasts but it was ok...
after my second one was born we had latch issues and I pumped exclusively for 7 months before giving up because as I mentioned before I hated the pump (even though the pump I had was much nicer than the one I had for my first baby)but all that was to say that the pump puts a totally different kind of pressure and sucking on your breasts, and I just felt like after using it and then quiting my breast tissue that would have been still sort of firm was also loose and more saggy... One of my friends pumped exclusively for her first baby and breastfed her second successfully (so opposite of me) and she said the same thing... that the pump seemed to do more damage to the tissue than did the baby.
Pumps are awesome if you must use them, but if you don't need it (i.e. stay at home mama) then I don't recomend them... BUT either way, most of the damage to your breasts is already done just because you are pregnant... sorry....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search