Temptation Tuesday

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 23rd, 2013, 03:30 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Anything you miss right not being pregnant? Anything tempting you?

How about just chocolate? Is it calling your name?

April 23rd, 2013, 04:09 AM
Julie
I miss sushi soooo much. I used to eat it at least once a week. I miss lox and bologna and salami. I still have a chocolate easter bunny in my fridge that I haven't felt like eating. Since Friday I have been craving soft serve vanilla and chocolate ice cream with peanut butter sauce, marshmallow fluff and sliced bananas with whipped cream. I haven't gone to get it though cuz I will also have to buy sundaes for the kids and it will cost me like $25 for all of us!

April 23rd, 2013, 04:12 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mainly I'd love to have a sandwich with deli meat!!

I eat chocolate almost everyday! lol

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}

Forever missing my Mom...
April 23rd, 2013, 04:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh, no lox? Oops, I've had that a couple of times...

I was just away in Cannes (rose capital of the world) and Berlin (beer capital of the world) so definitely was missing those two things these last couple of weeks.

Craving orange juice almost all the time, and salads made with mescaline mix. I know, not much fun!
April 23rd, 2013, 05:18 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can't think of anything I really miss. I am bad and still eat deli meat every once in awhile, I don't drink even when not pregnant, and for now I still do most of the activities I would do not pregnant (including riding 4 atv's, just slower lol).

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

April 23rd, 2013, 06:05 AM
Laurenj915's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't miss anything really. Oh, maybe I miss having a glass of wine with DH on Friday evenings. I still eat lunch meat and I just changed my sushi rolls to the cooked kind with crab or shrimp.

Yes, i have a some type of chocolate everyday. Usually raininets or a chocolate covered cherry

April 23rd, 2013, 06:06 AM
anothermother's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't drink much either. But I do miss not playing sports, or generally just pushing myself physically. And like rides at the water park this summer.

Anything you miss right not being pregnant? Anything tempting you? nope. I love being preg.

How about just chocolate? Is it calling your name? everyday. I had some chocolate covered strawberries last night... soooo good. I have 2 left I'm saving for later today.

April 23rd, 2013, 06:08 AM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
I am like Lauren, I didn't stop with deli meats. I don't eat them every day, but I never did. I have them when I feel like it which is probably about once every 2 weeks. I don't really drink so that isn't bothering me. I didn't give up my 1 cup of coffee a day. Cant really think of anything that I miss.

I don't like chocolate very much to begin with, so I don't think it will ever call my name, lol.

Jamie age 36-Married to Widget age 33 for 13 years
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
April 23rd, 2013, 06:44 AM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I weirdly enough want a Guiness. I'm not a drinker though. I'm talking I think in the last 4 years I might have drank 3 times and those were all holidays or special times. I just don't like it.
I DO however, really really want to go to 2 concerts this summer. I'd normally be a little bummed about this but it's very rare that you find the artists together so I REALLY want to go. I also am going to miss going to the local amusement park. I'd love to do those things but the concerts I'd go to have mosh pits so that's out. I might take my oldest DD, Tora, and her princess syndrome cousin to an amusement park in May but I'm just going to eat the food and Tora really really deserves to go. It's going to be fun, even if I can't go on rides and have to put up with a spoiled, bratty girl because although she drives me nuts with her attitude, I still love that little girl and she's Tora's friend.

3 musketeers bars are my friend, by the way, so yes to chocolate, please!

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"

Last edited by FishermansWife4; April 23rd, 2013 at 06:46 AM.
April 23rd, 2013, 08:28 AM
Dolly Lama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I miss sushi soooo much. I used to eat it at least once a week. I miss lox and bologna and salami
I miss these! Mmmm...Now I want a nice lox bagel with cream cheese.

I miss the glass of red wine that I used to have several times each week. It was a ritual - I'd go outside to relax with nature and a glass of wine when the kids went to bed. I'd trade in all of the chocolate I'm eating for a glass of beer - not that I'm normally a beer drinker, it just smells so good right now. I'm also missing roller coasters - it's going to suck to take my kids to amusement parks and not be able to ride anything. I swear, I'm like a big kid when it comes to this!
April 23rd, 2013, 09:40 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
I have had some deli meat.... I wished I could have some wine and a long island iced tea though.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search