Do you ever wake up some mornings and just not feel preggo?

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 23rd, 2013, 03:36 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Compared to how you feel during the day and when you go to bed. Ever wake up and think, hmmmm am I really still pregnant? I feel normal? My belly doesn't seem bigger or anything?

April 23rd, 2013, 03:52 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes, all the time! Especially now that I am in my second trimester and feeling better. I feel normal, just a little fatter lol.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

April 23rd, 2013, 03:56 AM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
Yep I feel that way every day. I hate not feeling movement and now with no nausea I just don't feel pregnant at all. I am not very big yet either, so I just feel like I am getting fat or something.

Jamie age 36-Married to Widget age 33 for 13 years
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
April 23rd, 2013, 04:23 AM
Lemon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes I have spells here and there.
April 23rd, 2013, 04:24 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yep some mornings I'm like this, standing in the mirror wondering where baby went?? haha

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

April 23rd, 2013, 05:10 AM
Proud mommy!
Yes, mornings are when I feel the best. I have really thought about buying a doppler lately just to listen to baby.

April 23rd, 2013, 05:20 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yes. I usually wake up without any m/s and it doesn't kick in until after I eat breakfast getting worse as the day goes on.

During the night I do- I have the hip pain and can't sleep on my tummy. And of course the pee break!
April 23rd, 2013, 06:29 AM
Veteran
yes all the time. i haven't felt pregnant at all.

http://www.gofundme.com/Valentina
April 23rd, 2013, 06:34 AM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Honestly, since I remember to take my anti-nausea meds, I don't really feel pregnant, unless I cough, sneeze, move the wrong way and get pain. Then I rub my tummy and tell baby to scootch over lol I can't wait to actually feel baby beating up my insides so I feel better and less worried. I'm a weird one.

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
April 23rd, 2013, 06:35 AM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
Not weird at all Amber, I feel that same way. I can't wait to feel lots of movement so I can tell all is ok in there.

Jamie age 36-Married to Widget age 33 for 13 years
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
April 23rd, 2013, 07:57 AM
jennyrae03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have moments throughout the day where I feel like that! I sit there thinking "Wow I feel exceptionally normal right now. Am I seriously pregnant?"

Hopefully once I start showing, I will remember that I'm really pregant! lol
April 23rd, 2013, 08:28 AM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
I did in the first trimester but now I'm just used to the fact and embracing that I'm having a very easy pregnancy

My body type pre-PG was slim waist and flat tummy, with a curvy butt. There is no mistaking that I'm pregnant now though with my extra curves!
April 23rd, 2013, 09:39 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
im wishing for more movement so I know that things are okay.

April 23rd, 2013, 10:03 AM
mamarazzi40's Avatar Veteran
I'm with all of you wishing for movement! My placenta is all in the front and thick, so booooo! I've also been looking at dopplers to help ease my fears.

On that note, I'm grateful my boobs hurt so badly so I'm feeling something! I'm definitely not grateful for the heartburn. hahaha
April 23rd, 2013, 10:07 AM
Loni's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just had a conversation with a friend about this this morning. I can't wait to feel the baby move so I know everything is ok. I'm really looking forward to my appointment on Thursday so I can hear the heartbeat and know everything is fine.
April 23rd, 2013, 02:16 PM
Super Mommy
I feel the same way as you all. I can't wait for my next appt for that reassurance. That's the one that I get my US too though. It seems like my other pregnancies I felt much more pregnant at this point. I hope everything is OK...
April 23rd, 2013, 10:17 PM
SierraWinter's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
With my hyperemesis gravidarum I still have a midline in my arm to get daily IV's for hydration & meds (hopefully only one more week of this) - so I've got a daily reminder of the pregnancy. I can't sleep on my right side because of the line so I'm even reminded at night when I want to roll over. I've been told nausea is a sign of a healthy pregnancy so mine must be really healthy??
April 23rd, 2013, 10:49 PM
*Lana*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was thinking about this today while getting ready. I attribute some of it to it being #2 and being busy with my daughter. Even my costochondritis is gone/tolerable, thanks to acupuncture, so everything is going as it was before. The only difference is that I haven't been working out the past few weeks--started with valid reasons and now I just don't feel like it.

April 24th, 2013, 12:16 PM
AllieD's Avatar Allison
Totally feel like this. I haven't felt movements yet either but I don't think I did with my first DD until past 18 weeks. In fact I remember having my 18 week ultrasound and the tech asking me if I could feel the movements because the baby was jumping all around and I remember saying no.

Hopefully soon though, but yes, now that I am feeling better besides the little bump I'm rocking currently

First Ultrasound:
5wks 5 days - Heartbeat 120

12 wks - Heartbeat 151

18 wks - Heartbeat 174

May 7th - It's a Baby BOY!

26 wks - Heartbeat 142
April 24th, 2013, 04:20 PM
happywife's Avatar Super Mommy
Im glad Im not the only one who feels this way... some days, I have even convinced myself that my belly has shrunk...

Married to my bestfriend Graham and proud mommy to Codi - 15, Kevin - 13, DJ - 11, Mylyn & McKynlee - 3 & Graham Jr. ~born on Earth, living in Heaven ~ May 9, 2012

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search