Wondering Wednesday

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 24th, 2013, 04:25 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Besides if baby is a boy or girl... What thing or things do you wonder most about baby? Ex hair color? Weight at birth? Baby's disposition?

April 24th, 2013, 04:55 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm super curious what colour hair baby will have, my other 2 were born with dark hair but got light hair at a few months old, just like DH. So I've been telling DH this one will keeps it dark hair like me lol he doubts it. Also wondering how big baby will be, my son was 10lbs 2oz so I'm hoping for smaller then that lol

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

April 24th, 2013, 05:06 AM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
I am curious about hair color too. My oldest has super dark brown, almost black hair just like both of his grandma's, but my younger two have a lighter brown with blond highlights in the summer.
I also wonder if baby will come in September or October. 1st baby was due in November but born 2.5 weeks early in October. 2nd baby was over a week early and 3rd baby was on his due date.

Jamie age 37-Single mommy and loving life
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
April 24th, 2013, 05:14 AM
Lemon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Baby's disposition! I'm so due for a good sleeper, lol. Not holding my breath though.
April 24th, 2013, 05:24 AM
Dolly Lama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm wondering about hair and eye color (I'm blonde/blue and DH has dark/brown) I know it's not extremely likely, but I've been holding out hope for a blonde haired, blue eyed baby. My two girls have dark brown hair and brown eyes, so who knows.

Also I'm wondering if this baby will sleep through the night...probably more like hoping so!
April 24th, 2013, 05:44 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Dd was so independent from birth, she didn't like being held or snuggled at all really until she was a toddler. I wonder if this baby will be more cuddly lol.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

April 24th, 2013, 06:26 AM
Laurenj915's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am wondering if this baby will hit his or her milestones on time or if we just make slow kids. Lol, i,m just kidding but DS hit every milestone a month late. Gives me an ulcer!

April 24th, 2013, 07:04 AM
anothermother's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm wondering if this kid will have hair. Chloe had a ton of gorgeous hair. Alexis had a little bit, but most fell out and she was a little baldy for a while. I love babies with a full head of hair

I'm also wondering if this kid is chill or not. Chloe and Alexis moved a TON all the time. Even Everleigh would give some hard punches by this point. I feel this baby, but it movements very slowly, almost more rolls than actually kicks. If I didn't already have a couple ultrasounds I'd be worried. But it just leaves me thinking this could be a laid back boy.

April 24th, 2013, 07:11 AM
mamarazzi40's Avatar Veteran
I wonder about hair and eyes. I have a blond-hair, bright blue-eyed boy and a blond-hair, brown-eyed girl. My daughter has the craziest curly hair and I have no idea where it comes from. Both of my husbands {one ex, one now--kids' daddies} have dark hair and brown eyes.

I had blond hair until I was 25 and pregnant with my son, so I get where the blond hair comes from. I also have blue eyes.

I'm hoping for a dark hair, blue-eye beauty.

Also curious about her personality. I have one laid back kid and one spunky already.
April 24th, 2013, 08:15 AM
Regular
I am dying to know the eye color! My late father had the most amazing blue eyes, I have blue eyes but not as blue as his. I am so excited for the possibility of those beautiful blues! DD has DH's brown eyes but they are so perfect on her! The suspense is killing me!

STC #2 for 35 cycles, FINALLY pregnant!! IT'S A GIRL!

Payton - 5 Buster- 2
April 24th, 2013, 08:23 AM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
I really only wonder about the gender. I have a feeling I know what this baby is going to be like. It's weird... I get a chill vibe from it. I wonder more what it'll be like to have them around and existing, breathing air into its lungs, being a part of our life and all that.
April 24th, 2013, 08:24 AM
jennyrae03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Definitely curious about hair color as well - I was born with very dark hair, and my husband's hair was almost white, it was so blonde. His remained that way until he was 10 or 11. So it will be interesting to see how it turns out!

I'm also curious to see who our child acts more like - my husband is the more rambunctious one in our relationship, and I'm almost a little worried that our kid will act like him! lol I can only handle so much of it!
April 24th, 2013, 09:00 AM
Veteran
i'm really curious about who the baby will look like. my son looks just like his father, very dark hair, brown eyes. he even has his body type and he's kinda short for his age. this baby's father looks completely different. tall, slim, light brown hair and blue eyes. i can't wait to see this baby

#3 edd 08/06/2015
April 24th, 2013, 10:30 AM
Veteran
I am hoping for a smallish baby, Finn was 7 lbs 4 oz and barely fit thru my irregular shaped cervix. I so don't want a c-section for recovery time. Also hoping for a mellow baby, I don't think anyone would call my Finny mellow as an infant!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search