Five on Friday

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 26th, 2013, 03:40 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
1. How often are you feeling baby move?
2. How often do you have to shave your legs? Has it changed since getting pg?
3. What did you have for breakfast today?
4. What's one baby product you MUST have?
5. What is one thing you MUST have for you? (iPad, designer purses, shoes, ect)

April 26th, 2013, 03:49 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. How often are you feeling baby move? Not often, I think 3 times total?
2. How often do you have to shave your legs? Has it changed since getting pg? About once a week, not really since getting pg just since being away from Dh lol.
3. What did you have for breakfast today? I haven't eaten yet.
4. What's one baby product you MUST have? Cloth diapers.
5. What is one thing you MUST have for you? (iPad, designer purses, shoes, ect) Books? Yea I know I'm boring.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

April 26th, 2013, 04:12 AM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. How often are you feeling baby move? Just started really knowing it was baby movements last night.
2. How often do you have to shave your legs? Has it changed since getting pg? When it annoys me or I have to go out and not wear pants which hasn't been at all yet but I know it's coming. Maybe once a week?
3. What did you have for breakfast today? Nothing yet. Breakfast will probably be waffles and some fruit.
4. What's one baby product you MUST have? Oh I NEED NEED NEED the Batman onesie I found & the pirate onesie I found, besides everything else I already found online for baby.
5. What is one thing you MUST have for you? (iPad, designer purses, shoes, ect) Oh, a new phone. Mine has had a broken back light for the last 8 months but I refuse to buy a new phone since I should be switching carriers soon. Let me explain, back light broken as in, the phone doesn't light up and you have to sit there and jam the system by pressing all kinds of buttons til the light turns on. In emergencies this will suck so I definitely need a new one of those.

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
April 26th, 2013, 04:25 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. How often are you feeling baby move? Usually once a day since this past week.
2. How often do you have to shave your legs? Has it changed since getting pg? same, every 2-3 days
3. What did you have for breakfast today? Blueberry bagel and tea
4. What's one baby product you MUST have? Bouncy chair I'm not sure lol
5. What is one thing you MUST have for you? (iPad, designer purses, shoes, ect) New camera lens!

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

April 26th, 2013, 05:03 AM
Laurenj915's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
]1. How often are you feeling baby move? Once every few days
2. How often do you have to shave your legs? Has it changed since getting pg? Every 2nd or 3rd day. Hasn't really changed
3. What did you have for breakfast today? a piece of dark chocolate
4. What's one baby product you MUST have? A ring sling
5. What is one thing you MUST have for you? (iPad, designer purses, shoes, ect) ipad

April 26th, 2013, 06:59 AM
Lemon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1.How often are you feeling baby move? Daily. Especially after I eat things.

2. How often do you have to shave your legs? Ha. a little more often since its shorts weather. weekly?

3. What did you have for breakfast today? Organic raisin bran, coffee

4. What's one baby product you MUST have? Good baby carriers (Beco, Moby)

5. What is one thing you MUST have for you? iPhone. I'd like an iPad before baby comes.
April 26th, 2013, 07:26 AM
Regular
1. How often are you feeling baby move? 2-3 times a day, especially after eating!
2. How often do you have to shave your legs? Has it changed since getting pg? every 3-4 days, no change really, It gets too hot here not to shave.
3. What did you have for breakfast today? Green bean casserole grapes and an apple. hahaha I had to eat the rest of that yummy casserole from dinner.... I dreamed about it!!!!
4. What's one baby product you MUST have? Florida State attire!!!! My DH goes to UF and I am FSU alumni. I will drive to Tallahassee just to shop for baby!
5. What is one thing you MUST have for you? (iPad, designer purses, shoes, ect) Sunglasses

STC #2 for 35 cycles, FINALLY pregnant!! IT'S A GIRL!

Payton - 5 Buster- 2
April 26th, 2013, 07:45 AM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
1. How often are you feeling baby move? I feel like maybe a few times, but not sure.
2. How often do you have to shave your legs? Has it changed since getting pg? 2-3x week? Nothing has changed with my grooming routine.
3. What did you have for breakfast today? cinnamon raisin english muffin with PB
4. What's one baby product you MUST have? already bought the weezer lullabies, and planning on purchasing the Phillies and Eagles onesies/outfits that baby requires
5. What is one thing you MUST have for you? (iPad, designer purses, shoes, ect) A camera.
April 26th, 2013, 07:51 AM
jennyrae03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. How often are you feeling baby move? I haven't yet. I'm hoping I feel it soon!
2. How often do you have to shave your legs? Has it changed since getting pg? I shave every day - I'm really anal about that. Same routine since I was in high school!
3. What did you have for breakfast today? Lucky Charms - I'm probably going to give my kid ADD or something.
4. What's one baby product you MUST have? Hmm I'm not sure yet I guess. I'm pretty pumped about the stroller/infant carrier I have picked out.
5. What is one thing you MUST have for you? (iPad, designer purses, shoes, ect) Love my iPad!
April 26th, 2013, 08:36 AM
OrangeHope's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. How often are you feeling baby move? Not too much, I think this is my third time in a couple days.
2. How often do you have to shave your legs? Has it changed since getting pg? I barely shave, I don't have time, when when I know DH have something planned I shave lol.
3. What did you have for breakfast today? Cheerios
4. What's one baby product you MUST have? Sling
5. What is one thing you MUST have for you? (iPad, designer purses, shoes, ect) Iphone

April 26th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Super Mommy
1. How often are you feeling baby move? Haven't felt it yet...soon (fingers crossed)
2. How often do you have to shave your legs? Has it changed since getting pg? When I have time, not very often but as it warms up like every other day
3. What did you have for breakfast today? Sausage, egg and cheese sandwich
4. What's one baby product you MUST have? Diaper Bag
5. What is one thing you MUST have for you? (iPad, designer purses, shoes, ect) My Phone

Our Tobianne 10/24/13

DS # 1 Jacob is 7 years old
DS # 2 Austin is 3 years old
April 26th, 2013, 09:23 AM
Jackie1122's Avatar Veteran
1. How often are you feeling baby move? Every few days I feel a fluttering movement that I think must be the baby.
2. How often do you have to shave your legs? Has it changed since getting pg? About 2 or 3 times a week, it hasn't really changed.
3. What did you have for breakfast today? Part of a breakfast taco.. it wasn't very good.
4. What's one baby product you MUST have? A swing!
5. What is one thing you MUST have for you? (iPad, designer purses, shoes, ect) I love my iPhone
April 26th, 2013, 09:35 AM
Effervescence's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. How often are you feeling baby move? Not a lot yet, just a tickle here and there. I realized it was actually the baby at my ultrasound on Tuesday, when the baby made a jerky movement and I felt a little tickle from it.
2. How often do you have to shave your legs? Has it changed since getting pg? Hasn't really changed. I really only ever shave if I'm going to be wearing a dress, shorts, or capris. Or a swim suit. I hate shaving, my skin is so sensitive it is irritated for days after, and by then it's time to shave again. So I just keep it to a minimum.
3. What did you have for breakfast today? An egg and avocado
4. What's one baby product you MUST have? Lanolin. Is that considered a baby product or mommy product? My Ergo if lanolin doesn't count.
5. What is one thing you MUST have for you? (iPad, designer purses, shoes, ect) Running shoes.

Click the blinkies!

Thank You, Pattyandthemoos, for my beautiful siggy!
April 26th, 2013, 11:06 AM
The Purple Butterfly's Avatar Stacey
1. How often are you feeling baby move? Every hour or other hour or so. Not really keeping track, but it's often.
2. How often do you have to shave your legs? Has it changed since getting pg? Once a week and it's about the same.
3. What did you have for breakfast today? Andouille sausage and scrambled eggs!
4. What's one baby product you MUST have? A swing and cloth diapers.
5. What is one thing you MUST have for you? My Macbook.
Oliver (5) VBA2C, 7lbs 3oz, 19.5"
Grayson (10/16/13)2VBA2C, 9lbs 12oz, 22"
born sleeping at 39w pg; Protein C def, FVL, PAI-1 , & MTHFR
Lavender Kate (5/20/14) 2.5oz, 6" Lost at 16w

EDD May 12th with identical twins!!!

April 27th, 2013, 11:03 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
1. How often are you feeling baby move?
usually twice a day a few times.
2. How often do you have to shave your legs? Has it changed since getting pg?
once a week, when I am pg it slows.
3. What did you have for breakfast today?
nothing
4. What's one baby product you MUST have?
my moby wrap I guess.
5. What is one thing you MUST have for you? (iPad, designer purses, shoes, ect) my iPad and iPhone

April 27th, 2013, 08:34 PM
Fortroseberry's Avatar Veteran
1. How often are you feeling baby move? Daily, but mostly when I'm laying down
2. How often do you have to shave your legs? Has it changed since getting pg? every few days, hasn't changed
3. What did you have for breakfast today? sausage, egg and cheese croissant
4. What's one baby product you MUST have? Moby
5. What is one thing you MUST have for you? (iPad, designer purses, shoes, ect) My camera

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search