Hormones + insurance company =

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 29th, 2013, 01:58 PM
jennyrae03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

Seriously. I might hurt somebody.

I have been on hold for 20 minutes. I finally get somebody on the line, explain to her my problem, she tries to put me on hold and hangs up on me.

I'm now on hold again.

Oh did I mention that I'm on hold because my supposedly 100% covered prenatal screening just came back to me in the form of a $415 bill?

Ahhhhhhhhhh!
April 29th, 2013, 02:25 PM
Julie
Ugh, what a pain! I hate insurance companies along with the IRS. They are both awful! Hope you get it resolved.

April 29th, 2013, 02:32 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am holding my breath that something similar is going to happen to me. During this pregnancy they have sent a form two different times asking me if I have other insurance before processing a claim
April 29th, 2013, 03:04 PM
BostonmamaSue12's Avatar Veteran
We are having major insurance issues here too..so far, I have spent $4,000 on "prenatal care" that is supposed to be covered 100%...nice huh?
"

Expecting #3 on September 30th! ITS A BOY!!

April 29th, 2013, 03:10 PM
jennyrae03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ouch, Sue! Now I don't feel quite so miserable about my situation! I hope you get that resolved soon!
April 29th, 2013, 03:13 PM
Super Mommy
Ugh, I hate dealing with insurance. It's amazing too. They will send you a bill for $400 say it isn't covered, then when they finally figured out it is covered, the "agreed upon" amount is like $20.... So if it were something you'd have to pay, you'd be stuck with teh $400.
April 29th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Wren's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am freaking out over insurance too. We have spent about $2000, for insurance that covers 80%. I almost cancelled my appointment tomorrow. I can't figure out the billing logic, because we are always paying more than 20%.
April 30th, 2013, 08:48 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Dont get me started with insurance. When my son really needed something we were denied because the doctor who was in the midwest decided by phone conversations that my son who is in DELAWARE didn't need it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search