Anyone else have a super busy summer coming up?

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 1st, 2013, 10:56 AM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
It seems like there is soooo much going on this summer. I can hardly keep up, lol. I think I am going to have to invest in a daily planner just so I can keep things straight.

June
June 5th is kindergarten graduation
June 8th is a professional soccer game that I am taking the boys to see
June 10th is my anatomy scan
June 16th is my SIL's bday which we always go out to celebrate

July
We throw a big July 4th BBQ each year
July 26th is my other SIL's bday
July 28th is my 13th anniversary

August
August 3rd is my youngest son's 6th birthday and my mom's 59th bday
August 10th is my cousin's 16th birthday party that I told my aunt I would help her on
August 17th is my neice and nephew's bday party, they were born a day apart but a couple years difference
August 24th is my grandmother's 80th birthday bash
August 26th is my birthday

September
September 7th is my brother's 30th bday party that I am helping to throw
September 21st is my baby shower
September 28th is my MIL's bday

October
October 11th is my due date
October 28th is my son's 13th bday

Man I feel tired just reading that, lol. I am going to be one busy, busy bee in the next few months.
What all do you have going on?

Jamie age 37-Single mommy and loving life
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
May 1st, 2013, 11:29 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Dh and I were just talking about this yesterday trying to plan out who will be going to which kids games and such. The weekends alone looks like this starting this month....

May
4 & 5 - soccer for bella, Phili Union Pro soccer game for boys, Kimmy lax game in MD on saturday, 5 kids soccer games all in different towns on sunday
11 & 12 - Lax for Noah, 2 kids soccer games (1 in Lancaster PA) on saturday, 5 kids soccer games on sunday
Tuesday the 14th - my big U/S
18 & 19 - Lax for Noah, 3 kids soccer games, 2 of which are out of town on saturday, 4 kids soccer games, 2 out of town on sunday
25 & 26 - memorial day weekend, 4 kids playing in weekend long tournaments out of town in different towns

June
1 & 2 - weekend off!!!!!
Friday the 7th, last day of school for 4 kids
8 & 9 - weekend off!!!!
Monday the 10th, last day of school for 1 kid
Tuesday the 11th, another U/S
Wednesday June 12th, one son starts soccer training twice a week up in PA about an hour and a half away
15 & 16 - soccer tournament for Noah out of town
22 & 23 - soccer tournament for Noah in Harrisburg PA and the 22nd, im suppose to 2nd shoot a wedding at the beach in DE
26-28 - DH family is suppose to come for a visit??
29 &30 - weekend off!!!!

July
friday the 5th, Noah leaves for ODP soccer camp in MD till the 8th
Thursday the 11th, kimmy leaves for ODP soccer camp in RI till the 14th
13 &14 - soccer tournament for Noah in PA
20 & 21 - weekend off!!!!
27 & 28 - soccer tournament for Noah in PA

Aug
1st - Kimmy leaves for england..... I can't bare to do my calender out any farther cuz this makes me sad.

School will likely start around the 22nd of Aug.

And that is just the not normal scheduled stuff. I will have another U/S in July and Aug, long with OB appointments.

Plus all the kids have soccer practice at least 2-3 times a week for regular soccer. AND we are still doing school soccer for my daughter, thankfully that ends next week.

Hmmmm I should print this out and put it on my fridge.

OH and bella turns 6 in July and Andrew turns 14 in August! And dangit I turn 25 again in August.

DH and Thaddeus have bdays in September. Sophie will be 4 Oct 5th.... will be interesting to see when this baby comes since my last 2 babies were right about 3 weeks early.

May 1st, 2013, 11:39 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
Oh yeah, I forgot about school starting. I didn't even put our soccer and tee ball games on mine, lol. sounds like you will be super busy too.

Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
May 1st, 2013, 12:17 PM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
Late may (Memorial day - on) to mid July are pretty slammed. Then we have a bunch of nothing until late August, and a few things after that in September. I mostly want to chill and do nothing all summer so that works out great!
May 1st, 2013, 01:09 PM
Veteran
yes we'll be pretty busy too

may - concert with my sister, my bday, finding out if the baby is a boy or a girl (plus right now until june my son is in baseball. if he makes the all stars again we'll have baseball until july.)

june - sister's bday, another concert with her, my cousin from germany is coming to visit and bringing my aunt to come move in with my mom. we'll probably be doing some site seeing with them.

july - brother's bday, baby's father's bday, trip to san francisco with my son, some event in LA my sister wants to go to.

august - mom's bday, back to school (7th grade)

sept - nothing planned yet but defiantly will be getting things ready for the baby

oct - niece's bday, a lot of extended family bdays, baby due on the 26th.

and through all this i'll still have work monday-friday. and because my son loves baseball we'll probably go to a few mlb games here and there.

http://www.gofundme.com/Valentina
May 1st, 2013, 01:16 PM
Super Mommy
Summers are always crazy for us. DH works a lot of lake/marine patrol and 4 wheeler lake patrol, it's also a lot of a favorite holidays so pretty much every weekend or day off we get we are out on our boat at the lake with kids, friends, dogs you name it. I also do a lot more horse lessons since kids are out of school and we have a lot of summer fun horse shows. I started looking at my planner, work schedule, kids schedule and DH work and overtime schedule and well I got about 2 weeks away and started having to use color codes, a seperate print out and tabs on the pages. Throw in some baby appts and just looking at our summer schedule wears me out

Our Tobianne 10/24/13

DS # 1 Jacob is 7 years old
DS # 2 Austin is 3 years old
May 1st, 2013, 01:29 PM
sounds like a lot of us are going to be super busy, really big momma's this summer, lol.

Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
May 1st, 2013, 04:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yes but it comes with having older kids

The only thing I'm dreading is dh leaves middle of July for a month and half overseas. He's away for a week right now and juggling the kids stuff on my own is tricky but doing it when I'm in my 3rd trimester and tired and uncomfortable
May 1st, 2013, 05:00 PM
*Lana*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I try to keep free during the week since I work and DD had karate several nights a week. Weekends are busy. Going on vacation end of May/beginning of June, then just regular stuff. Top hot to do anything, so stay inside a lot.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search