TRYING not to freak out.

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree11Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 1st, 2013, 04:00 PM
SierraWinter's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad you finally felt a flutter! Its still so early on not sure its unusual to not feel the movements on a regular basis. I only sometimes feel baby....cant wait till it is regular!!
May 1st, 2013, 04:17 PM
WorkerBeeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That is why I love having the doppler. It helps ease my mind when I freak out and worry about whether or not the baby has been moving. For some reason, maybe because I am 20 lbs heavier than I was with my first two, I don't feel the baby as often or as strongly as I did with my first. Or maybe it is just too darn early and I need to relax, lol.

Mindy & Josh
Mama to 3 beautiful girls!
DD - Maya (11), DD - Sophia (7)
, & DD - Jane (0)

11/04 09/12 12/12
May 1st, 2013, 04:27 PM
"Shay-see"
Still looots of room in there - very possible for her to be moving and you just not feeling it. Much more likely than that there's anything wrong, in fact.

If you can do the doppler, I recommend it. I don't even end up using it half the times it occurs to me that I could. I just think "meh, I'll wait and use it later if I'm still worried" and usually I'll feel something before it becomes necessary. In the meantime I'm not helpless, which keeps my anxiety under control.
May 2nd, 2013, 02:38 PM
happywife's Avatar Super Mommy
I am the same way, and I think that we all worry about being "that lady" that drives our doctors nuts. HOWEVER.... that is what we are paying them for! Maddie is very active, probably the most active out of the 7 pregnancies that I have had that made it this far. I still plan on borrowing a doppler from a friend... I am a super nervous nelly.

Married to my bestfriend Graham and proud mommy to Codi - 15, Kevin - 13, DJ - 11, Mylyn & McKynlee - 3 & Graham Jr. ~born on Earth, living in Heaven ~ May 9, 2012

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search