What is your signature outfit?

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Lemon
  • 1 Post By soul_donut
  • 1 Post By soul_donut
  • 3 Post By anothermother

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 2nd, 2013, 08:12 AM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
Post a pic or describe what outfit (PG or not) is your go-to outfit or that defines your style.
May 2nd, 2013, 08:19 AM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
I will have to think on this one some. I can't think of one specific outfit, but I can say that I am an earth tone person. It is rare that you will see me in bright colors. I wear mostly brown, black, greens and muted blues. I am not really big on sneakers either. I wear them to soccer and stuff like that, but in the winter I wear mostly boots and in the summer mostly sandals or flip flops.

Jamie age 36-Married to Widget age 33 for 13 years
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
May 2nd, 2013, 08:35 AM
Laurenj915's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, this is my signature style for everyday in South Florida. Cowboy hat is just for beach days or kayaking... Pretty boring. I did actually dress up when I was working but those clothes are packed away.

May 2nd, 2013, 08:47 AM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No matter the weather, I'm a jeans and beater/tank tops kind of girl. When pregnant, it's all about beaters/tank tops and sweats. I love my flip flops when I can wear them and I love my chucks or skate shoes. They're so comfy.

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
May 2nd, 2013, 09:01 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Jeans, crocks, and a t-shirt. If I'm at church, jeans, crocks, and a nice t-shirt.
May 2nd, 2013, 09:15 AM
Lemon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am really loving shirts with ruched sides.
I either pair them with maternity skirts I found at Old Navy or shorts from Old Navy.

And these are my favorite sandals. I got them at Target last year in a few colors. They are so comfy, I wear them almost daily.

http://m.target.com/p/women-s-merona...k/-/A-14336284
May 2nd, 2013, 09:18 AM
Rosiegirl7's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I like to experience with trends, like right now I like the peplum look since it hides my belly. But my go-to outfit would be jeans, wedges, cute but simple blouse and standout accesories like dangle earings, hat, scarves, or headband.
May 2nd, 2013, 11:28 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm a plain jane! I likes a nice pair of jeans, and a nice plain t-shirt or sweater!

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

May 2nd, 2013, 11:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Well my work clothes are black,grey or brown slacks with a business casual type blouse, top. Fridays Jeans and similar business casual top. Black ankle boots. I sometimes run erands and go shopping in these same clothes. Or I throw on jeans and a more casual top. I do not wear tanks by themselves as I hate my arms! I do not wear anything that shows cleavage either - just makes me too self conscious. During parties, vacations or trips, I wear skirts, dresses.

May 2nd, 2013, 12:08 PM
CountryMedic911's Avatar Kerana mama to be in 2013
My favorite ariat boots, jeans, tank top that's a little low cut, western over shirt either tucked in or tied or left open and one of my belt buckles

But right now it's a t shirt and sweats or maternity skirt

May 2nd, 2013, 01:36 PM
@lemon - i have those sandals, in white! They didn't hold up too well for me on the soles so I ended up replacing them w/ another Target pair. Cute though! They're my back ups.

My outfits are usually a mixture of the following items: dress in bright color or pattern, cardigan in color or white, denim (white or washed) jeans or jacket (neverrr at the same time, lol), one bold piece of jewelry, flat leather sandals in white or a bright color. My purses are all patterned or bright colors though I favor classic luggage. I also coordinate bright nail color and used to wear more scarves but it's too hot now. If you see me in neutrals, I'll be wearing bright shoes or a bright belt or something. Lack of color (unless it's all white, R Kelly music video style) make me sad.. Muted to me is when I wear a dusty purple or sage colored tank with a grey cardigan and mint colored pants. Sometimes though I'll do earth tones and earth mama outfits because I am a hippie inside My house and garden are as colorful as my clothes, ha.
CountryMedic911 likes this.
May 2nd, 2013, 01:50 PM
Lemon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by soul_donut View Post
@lemon - i have those sandals, in white! They didn't hold up too well for me on the soles so I ended up replacing them w/ another Target pair. Cute though! They're my back ups.

My outfits are usually a mixture of the following items: dress in bright color or pattern, cardigan in color or white, denim (white or washed) jeans or jacket (neverrr at the same time, lol), one bold piece of jewelry, flat leather sandals in white or a bright color. My purses are all patterned or bright colors though I favor classic luggage. I also coordinate bright nail color and used to wear more scarves but it's too hot now. If you see me in neutrals, I'll be wearing bright shoes or a bright belt or something. Lack of color (unless it's all white, R Kelly music video style) make me sad.. Muted to me is when I wear a dusty purple or sage colored tank with a grey cardigan and mint colored pants. Sometimes though I'll do earth tones and earth mama outfits because I am a hippie inside My house and garden are as colorful as my clothes, ha.
They don't seem like they would be comfy, but I've worn them to football games, to Disney, no problems!
May 2nd, 2013, 01:53 PM
Yes they totally were - that's probably why I wore holes into them, because I wore them so much! Plus I walk like a cavewoman or something - my feet always end up dirty at the end of the day.. I don' t know how it happens. I don't feel like I'm lurching around, but whatever.
QL1516 likes this.
May 3rd, 2013, 11:51 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
do pajamas count?

LOL

I prefer jean capris and black vneck tees.

May 3rd, 2013, 02:03 PM
jennyrae03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel like...I'm frumpy? Maybe not frumpy, just lacking in motivation. It's not like I don't know what looks good, or enjoy picking out cute outfits. It's just that I don't take the time to make myself look cute anymore.

You can usually find me in jeans and a solid colored shirt. Generally a thermal or henley. I do prefer skinny jeans, or slim boot cuts, and rarely ever wear t-shirts, unless they are fitted and for layering purposes. It's just that I work in a basement, and nobody sees me, so I kind of stopped trying to impress people with my clothing choices.
May 3rd, 2013, 02:14 PM
anothermother's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

I wore this last night. It's my new favorite. Skinny maternity jeans, saddle boots, tank top, and light cardigan.
soul_donut, AllieD and jennyrae03 like this.

May 3rd, 2013, 06:10 PM
iCathy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
At work I am almost always in a dress (usually with a belt) and either a blazer or sweater, heels, and Brighton jewelry. At home, jeans and a blouse, or pj's!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my sweet siggy!!

Make a pregnancy ticker
May 4th, 2013, 02:41 PM
allysmomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
At work, I wear a uniform with boots, pg or not! (I'm a deputy and they refuse to let me be comfortable, as someone ruined that during my first pregnancy). When I get home it's after a 12 hr shift, so I usually go straight into pj pants and a tank or shorts and a tank. On my off days, its jeans or shorts and a t shirt, sometimes I go trendy with layers of color, and flip flops or tennis shoes. Sometimes I wear my cowboy boots too, just depends on the mood. To church its maternity slacks or gauchos/skirt with a nice shirt and sandals or flip flops.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search