Belly bands

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 2nd, 2013, 03:29 PM
CountryMedic911's Avatar Kerana mama to be in 2013
I'm trying to find the best belly band to get. There's so many out there, so many reviews but I want y'alls opinion I trust y'all over some stranger

Thank you Jaidynsmum for the awesome siggy!
May 2nd, 2013, 03:33 PM
Super Mommy
I bought one at Target with my last pregnancy. It was OK, but it tended to roll on me. I didn't even get it out this time and went straight to maternity.
May 2nd, 2013, 03:36 PM
Rosiegirl7's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm wearing one right now from Target and it does the trick. Been wearing one for the last month. I got tan which goes with everything if it peeks out and wouldn't be able to wear any of my old pants without one now!
May 2nd, 2013, 05:16 PM
Jackie1122's Avatar Veteran
I got the Bella Band from Nordstroms with my first pregnancy. I bought white, black, and tan and wore one every day. I let my sister in law use them for her whole pregnancy as well. I recently got them back and they are still just as tight as the day I bought them! I was worried they would be stretched out and faded but they are in great condition. Definitely worth every penny I spent on them.
May 2nd, 2013, 05:26 PM
Veteran
i have 2 bella bands, one i got at target, the other at babies r us. i'd never heard of them before someone mentioned them on here. i like them, theyre pretty comfortable with my thiner work pants. with jeans they're just okay, but it does work for, they keep my unbuttoned jeans up. i am always feel like i have to pull it down in the front and up in the back. it's not too bad though.

http://www.gofundme.com/Valentina
May 2nd, 2013, 07:47 PM
anothermother's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I bought 2 last time, one from Motherhood the other from Target, love them both. Use them quite often. I am pretty short though so I'm just now being able to use them regularly instead of folding them half way.

May 2nd, 2013, 08:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Bella band from target last pregnancy. Fished it out today and started wearing it. Does the trick! And keeps my pants up better than the rubber band trick which is what I'd been using so far.
May 3rd, 2013, 11:58 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
I felt they were too pricey, I actually got cheap tanks that are kinda that spandexy cotton like material ($5 at walmart in TONS of colors) cut the straps off and wear it like a belly band.

I will use them while nursing too cuz then my chub doesn't hang out.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search