Ticked off Tuesday!

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 7th, 2013, 05:22 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Are you mad right now? Whats got you fuming?

May 7th, 2013, 05:36 AM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
Found out yesterday that Salary employees get 100% pay for short term disability. Hourly only gets 50%. WTH is that?!?!?! Hourly emp's work just as hard AND as many hours as the salary emp's. I am NOT very happy about this. It isn't fair!!

Jamie age 36-Married to Widget age 33 for 13 years
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
May 7th, 2013, 06:33 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm not so much mad, just down and depressed I guess. Always worrying about every little ache or pain has got me just about gone off my head. Is it Oct yet? I just want to have my baby and be done. Thinking I've either still got a UTI or the pains I'm feeling are normal? Who knows, doc appt tomorrow to check anyways and hopefully keep myself sane!

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

May 7th, 2013, 06:41 AM
anothermother's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My laptop died this morning, an today is my first day back at my job and we have zero money to replace it. And my eye is still swollen from the bug bite. Yes, I already cried this morning. Happy birthday to me.....

May 7th, 2013, 10:23 AM
jennyrae03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
For starters, I have a super bad migraine again today. This is getting so old!

Secondly, today is my sister's birthday. I went to the store before work and got a card, a red velvet cupcake (her favorite), a $25 Sephora gift card, a small bud vase with a couple flowers in it, a mylar balloon, and two regular balloons. Well I was paying for all of this at the floral department, since that was my last stop. They couldn't activate the gift card so I had to put it back and just write my sister a check. Then, I was halfway to my sister's work when one of the regular balloons popped (they were way over-inflated), and blew off half of the flower petals!!!!

Hahaha geez, what a day.
May 7th, 2013, 10:39 AM
Effervescence's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My kids won't listen to me until I am shouting orders at the top of my lungs. My mom and friends think I'm fat, apparently (See other post) and the house that my hubs and I were going to put an offer on was "taken" from under our feet, someone swooped in and grabbed it up while we thought we were doing the correct procedure. And my allergies are off the charts, there is a visible layer of pollen on anything that goes outside for a couple seconds (anything that stays outside has it on thick!) and I can't take the medicines that actually work.

Click the blinkies!

Thank You, Pattyandthemoos, for my beautiful siggy!
May 7th, 2013, 03:32 PM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
Not ticked off today surprisingly...let me come back tomorrow after this ridiculous Ob appointment they are forcing me to go to (so I can THEN go to a OB at another place and THEN go to ANOTHER place to get my u/s done apparently)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search