Crazy I know...

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 8th, 2013, 04:01 AM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
Team green is so awesome, but I couldn't do it. Although in your situation I may have to. I am just not willing to drive 8 hours, lol. I won't even do the one here and that is only 2 hours there and 2 back and $125... I hate driving/riding though.

I totally admire you if you can hold out and go team green though. Kudos to anyone that can, lol.
sweety_pie likes this.

Jamie age 37-Married to Widget age 33 for 14 years
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
May 8th, 2013, 05:08 AM
karmaissotrue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to karmaissotrue Send a message via Yahoo to karmaissotrue
Well with the driving alone would make me cancel & $175 bucks is a lot just for a gender determination. I was complaining about paying $75 bucks for mine
sweety_pie likes this.

THANKS SO MUCH KILIKI FOR THE WONDERFUL SIGGY
May 8th, 2013, 05:16 AM
Julie
That is so unfair, boo! I wouldn't do it for the drive, ugh what a pain!

May 8th, 2013, 06:53 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
As someone who has found out the gender and also waited and had surprises. I think the surprises were more exciting.

As for the $175, I would rather put the money towards something that will be put to good use. If you fun out the gender now and spend the $175 will it change anything different from if you wait? You will b out the $175 and have the same outcome anyway at birth minus that magical moment of finding out when the baby comes out.

I have the doc and nurses let my hubby tell me the gender when they come out, it was more special.

May 8th, 2013, 07:18 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yeah I'm pretty sure we are staying team green!! It was SUPER exciting last time, and I'm sure will be awesome again this time. its hard not to get caught up in everyone having elective U/S and finding out early, but I don't mind waiting! Its our last baby so we might as well enjoy this last surprise!

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

May 8th, 2013, 07:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thats a tough spot to be in...I can't imagine what I'd do...I would be torn!! Do they offer the maternit21 or other genetic tests that can reveal gender? Wait...those are expensive anyways too Man this sucks. Stick it out if you have the will power.

May 8th, 2013, 09:28 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm SO torn. I really do want to know, there's not much gender neutral stuff to buy, ughh!

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

May 8th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Veteran
I'm cheap and team green so I say wait for the suprise!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search