Kick! Oh just kidding!

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Jackie1122
  • 1 Post By slmehaffey
  • 1 Post By QL1516
  • 1 Post By jennyrae03

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 6th, 2013, 02:57 PM
jennyrae03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So for the past week, little one has really been kicking up a storm! And then for the past two nights while I'm laying in bed, if I rest my hand on my belly, I can feel the baby kick every few minutes.

I told my husband, and had him rest my hand on my belly...that little stinker stopped kicking!! And then as soon as my husband took his hand away, the kicking started right back up again!

On a side note, my baby is SUPER active - I feel it kicking probably 2-3 times in a 10 minute period, and this goes on for most of the day. Am I in trouble?

What about you ladies? How is your little athlete doing?
June 6th, 2013, 03:12 PM
Veteran
My baby kicks all the time to! I can usually feel him roll around a little and then after eating or drinking something he really gets going. That is so funny about your husband, the same thing happened to mine numerous times! I know the baby is kicking strongly, sometimes I can even see them through my shirt but my husband has never felt it. I always grab my his hand and put it where he is kicking and then it immediately stops! My husband is convinced that the baby doesn't like him haha!
jennyrae03 likes this.
June 6th, 2013, 03:28 PM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mine is none stop kicking all the time lol my belly is always rocking lately its so strong!!

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

June 6th, 2013, 04:36 PM
slmehaffey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This little one seems pretty chill, but then I just learned my placenta is in front so that might be why I don't feel that much movement.
My son was pretty chilled out but had regular bouts of very active movement... then my daughter was litterally bouncing off the walls of my uterus doing some kind of crazy rain dance or something.... it must have worked too cause she had a ton of fluid...lol.. ok that was lame.
Anyway now that they are born my son is crazy active and my daughter rarely stops moving but it isn't crazy moving, she just has to be checking everything out all the time, she is very curious, but mellow at the same time.
jennyrae03 likes this.

June 6th, 2013, 04:50 PM
Julie
I feel like I was having more movement at this point in all my other pregnancies, but I could be wrong. I'm not feeling anything crazy yet, just some light pokes.

June 6th, 2013, 10:16 PM
Iluvmybabies*'s Avatar Proud Mama to 5 girls
Send a message via MSN to Iluvmybabies*
My last baby was like that lol
This boo looooves daddy talking to her she kicks him every time lol
Karrara 9 1/2 01/11/05, Kaiah 8 07/1/06, Kayda 6 1/2 01/12/08
Katara 2 1/2 02/10/12, Korra 1 10/10/13

June 7th, 2013, 01:26 PM
MrsHoot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think this one is more of a mover than Sawyer was at this point too! DH just felt the baby kick for the first time last weekend. Love it!!

June 7th, 2013, 09:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
This is my first and the placenta is in the front so I only really feel her when she kicks to the sides or top or bottom, then I can see and feel it so much! She was so quiet this week I was really starting to worry and now she's been super active today. That's relatively speaking though, I feel it once every hour or two for the most part with some very active periods where I can feel tons for 5 or so mins.
June 7th, 2013, 10:05 PM
Leah
He's quite active, me thinks. I have times I feel him nonstop. I think he's moshing or using the walls of my uterus as a trampoline sometimes. All that movement though and yet he's shy when SO tries to feel. He's not been able to feel anything yet, though he's convinced that he has.... The kicks are getting stronger all the time. Soon enough well feel and see Kuato from the outside.
jennyrae03 likes this.

"He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." ~ Forrest Gump
June 7th, 2013, 10:08 PM
jennyrae03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can't wait for the day I can see the baby kicking, and can see elbows/knees/etc poking out. My husband doesn't believe me that it happens. Silly fool. I can't wait for him to be super creeped out by it *evil laugh*
margaloves likes this.
June 9th, 2013, 01:53 PM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
I have been trying to feel our bean on the outside for a good week, and I have some hard jabs, put my hand on there only to feel nothing.

I haven't even tried to have DH or one of the other kids feel it.

June 9th, 2013, 06:53 PM
AllieD's Avatar Allison
FINALLY feeling kicks here and it seems whenever there is music on and I'm near it he goes nuts! So funny! Today he was extra active and I was watching my tummy and actually saw the kick from the outside ... of course when hubby tried to feel any of the movements he stopped ... I find during the day there isn't much movement which is weird because I just sit at a desk so I'm not moving around a lot and then once I go to bed it's like he's up and just wants to move around lol. I'm not complaining though! Love the feeling

First Ultrasound:
5wks 5 days - Heartbeat 120

12 wks - Heartbeat 151

18 wks - Heartbeat 174

May 7th - It's a Baby BOY!

26 wks - Heartbeat 142
June 9th, 2013, 08:18 PM
anothermother's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes! He did that a lot a couple weeks ago but now gives kicks regardless. Remember when I said that I think he is more laid back then my girls? Yeah, I take that back-- he's crazy! I already got a short clip of my tummy moving from the outside. Today DH was laying on the edge of my tummy and Jude was NOT happy about that! lol! Alexis has felt him, but he still stops moving for Chloe, bugger.

June 10th, 2013, 06:40 AM
slmehaffey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
[QUOTE=AllieD;27434613]FINALLY feeling kicks here and it seems whenever there is music on and I'm near it he goes nuts! So funny! QUOTE]

When I was pregnant with my DS I would sit with the laptop on my lap and play music and he'd bounce and kick to the beat of he music it was s fun.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search