Oh dear my son is pregnant LOL!!

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jackie1122

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 6th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Veteran
So my 3 year old son is really convinced that he has a baby in his belly. He understands that I do, he can see when he kicks me and has seen pictures. It started when I first found out I was pregnant, he started saying there was a baby in his tummy also. When I got my first ultrasound pictures, he picked one out and said it was his baby! The other day he was crying because he thought "the baby" in his tummy ate all of his goldfish and he was mad... Now he comes up to me and grabs my hand and puts it on his belly. He pokes out his tummy and raises his eyebrows and says "the baby kicked you"! LOL it is pretty cute but I don't really want him thinking we are both leaving the hospital with babies! I tried to explain that the baby is only in my tummy but I think he is enjoying the extra attention. I just hope he is playing around and doesn't really think its a baby... Anyone else have kids that think or have thought this?
MrsPea likes this.
June 6th, 2013, 03:25 PM
SierraWinter's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Haha! You should get that on video so show him later on in his teen years
June 6th, 2013, 03:47 PM
MrsPea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh that's really cute!!

June 6th, 2013, 04:24 PM
jennyrae03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That is so cute!!!

I'm sure once the real baby comes out that he will forget all about the baby he thinks he has in his tummy. I wouldn't worry too much!
June 6th, 2013, 04:25 PM
slmehaffey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
nope never had that problem, but I'm sure it will resolve it's self... and for the record, that was super CUTE.

June 6th, 2013, 04:35 PM
Julie
Omg, that is the cutest thing!!! Love it

June 6th, 2013, 04:50 PM
Rosiegirl7's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Awwwww haha so sweet! He wants to be like his mommy!
June 6th, 2013, 04:59 PM
Lemon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Adorable!!

My 3 year old talks about having a baby in her belly too. I know deep down she doesn't believe that and just wants to play along with me.
June 6th, 2013, 05:38 PM
Wren's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My 3 year old daughter has a baby sister in her belly. She likes to look at herself in the mirror and talk about how big her belly is getting. Whenever she feels my belly and asks about her baby brother, she starts to talk about the baby sister she is having.
June 6th, 2013, 10:18 PM
Iluvmybabies*'s Avatar Proud Mama to 5 girls
Send a message via MSN to Iluvmybabies*
My now 5 1/2 year old when she was 3 1/2 did this lots she did get that only mommy had a baby in my tummy by the end though lol
Karrara 9 1/2 01/11/05, Kaiah 8 07/1/06, Kayda 6 1/2 01/12/08
Katara 2 1/2 02/10/12, Korra 1 10/10/13

June 6th, 2013, 11:13 PM
Txmom4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Peeking in from November ddc, my 3 YO also thinks he has a baby in his belly. His is a boy and mine is a girl. He's hilarious with it but I keep trying to tell him only I have the baby sister and he doesn't have one but he's not trying to hear it.

June 9th, 2013, 01:39 PM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
LOL!!! I agree! get it on video!

June 11th, 2013, 03:15 PM
MrsPea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have been thinking about how sweet this is. You should get him a teddy bear or something to take home from the hospital as "his" baby.

June 11th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Veteran
That is too sweet! My 13 month old is interested in my big belly but just likes to wack it, not so sweet.

June 11th, 2013, 04:38 PM
Veteran
Yes it is really cute me and my husband just crack up when we feel his baby "kick"!!! When he was crying actual tears because he thought the "baby" ate all his food is when I started to wonder if he was playing or not. He hardly ever cries so I tried to explain that mommy had the baby but he wasn't having it!

Good idea about getting him something like a teddy bear to bring home, he would love that! We are making him his own miniature diaper bag to help out as well as a big brother kit with all kinds of cool stuff in it. I will post about it when the time gets closer!
June 11th, 2013, 09:55 PM
iCathy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love the part about him crying because his baby ate his goldfish!! So adorable! My 3 yr old son just likes to ask his baby sister questions, and expects me to answer for her. I really think he thinks she is answering him. He is so sweet and tells her all the time he loves her. Sounds like your boy is a sweetheart too!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my sweet siggy!!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search