We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I feel her move from a little above my belly button all the way down. She's right above my cervix, head down, last time I saw her and I believe she's still there due to feeling small thumps which makes me worry she's going to fall out or punch her way out lol I know she really won't do that but it's just a strange feeling.
As far as complaints go, I really don't have any right now.
Amber Wife of Tim ; Mom to - (7) (4) (3), (2 months) and Step mom (9)
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
1. Where are you feeling the most movement now? still down low, but I can feel it behind my placenta some too
2. What is your biggest complaint right now with this pregnancy? things have let up a bit, but I've noticed milk, which I love, makes me feel horrible, not sure why that is
1. Where are you feeling the most movement now? Mostly an inch or two below my belly button or so...last night I was feeling it right at belly button level. It just depends!
2. What is your biggest complaint right now with this pregnancy? Acne! Not SUPER bad, but it just won't go away! I usually had a zit or two pre-pregnancy, but now I have a new one every day! It's like one goes away and another one forms! Grr.
Jude's feet are constantly about 3 inches above my belly button, so at the highest fundal height. In fact, I don't think my fundal height should be so high yet but he's been pushing on it for a couple weeks now. I also feel him stretch out on my left side and hands/fists on the right side.
Eh, not much. Maybe the little bit of heartburn I get. That's about it though.
Christine, momma to Chloe [7.20.07], Alexis [9.8.09], and Jude [10.14.13]
1. Where are you feeling the most movement now?
I feel a lot around my lower left hip.
2. What is your biggest complaint right now with this pregnancy?
my pubic bone is KILLING me. Often I feel like I need to walk as though I just got off a horse.
1. Where are you feeling the most movement now? Mostly low until I lay down then on my left side almost to my ribs.
2. What is your biggest complaint right now with this pregnancy? Stretch marks, still puking/pukey feeling, maybe heartburn? Right now - stomach pain!! OW.
Excuse me if my typing is bad There's probably a baby in my arms.