Wednesdays Woes and Wahoos!!

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 12th, 2013, 07:38 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Whats got you down for the day... tell us your woe or woes.

Whats got you all happy and excited?? Whats your wahoo or wahoos for the day?

June 12th, 2013, 07:48 AM
happywife's Avatar Super Mommy
Dealing with the short term disability company!!! UGH! I just got off the phone with them and I am still only approved through the 16th of this month. The rep I spoke to said that they have received my medical records from my doctor, but that the analyst needs to speak with me after my appointment tomorrow? What for? They can't give me the the drugs that will make the PE go away until after Madison is born, I can only take the lovenox which will keep it from getting any bigger. Why I am I even paying for this insurance if they are going to be such a pain in the butt????

I am also feeling some financial pressure, the twins are still going to daycare, DH says that it's okay and we will be okay. But daycare costs $800/m. DH just started his own business, which praise the Lord is going great, but it also depends on people needing painting or pressure washing. We've almost lost our house before, and I really don't want to face that again.

Married to my bestfriend Graham and proud mommy to Codi - 15, Kevin - 13, DJ - 11, Mylyn & McKynlee - 3 & Graham Jr. ~born on Earth, living in Heaven ~ May 9, 2012
June 12th, 2013, 07:53 AM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
I am sorry to hear about the STD people. I hate dealing with them too. Not looking forward to that in a few months.

I posted about my woo for this week in another post.

Jamie age 36-Married to Widget age 33 for 13 years
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
June 12th, 2013, 08:11 AM
jennyrae03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whats got you down for the day... tell us your woe or woes. This is silly, but...my face is excessively oily lately, and I'm starting to look like a teenager! Stupid pimples! lol (I told you this was silly...but my face hurts from pimples).

Whats got you all happy and excited?? Whats your wahoo or wahoos for the day? GENDER / ANATOMY SCAN IN TWO HOURS!!!!!!!!
June 12th, 2013, 08:37 AM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No complaints here today! I'm woohooing that I got some much needed scrubbing done of my kitchen....Now to move onto the much dreaded bathroom and livingroom Eek!

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
June 12th, 2013, 09:33 AM
Heidijens1's Avatar Super Mommy
MY woe for the day, I haven't been feeling well so my house could use a good cleaning and no where near company ready, My IN LAws just invited themselves over this afternoon for my daughters birthday. I was really hoping for just a nice relaxing day letting the kids play in the new pool and doing a party with them for her and my older girl in a few weeks when we will be down at there place agian. (we where just down there this weekend ugg.
My YAY humm my daughter is turning 6 and I get to eat yummy bakery cake? lol I got it yesterday and it took all my will power to not have some last night.
June 12th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Fortroseberry's Avatar Veteran
My woe, for sure is that my 9 year old son (our gymnast), evidently has sprains in both his wrists. He doesn't complain about anything. For the last year and a half I have slowly seen him during practices grab at his wrists. His coach and I attributed it to him adjusting to new skills and work on the pommel. Well in the last month or so, he seemed to be in so much pain, even though he pushed through it and kept it to himself. We went to the Dr. today and he has badly sprained wrists. He has to wear wrist splints for 2 weeks, and then ease back into it. He has to refrain from any weight-bearing activity on his wrist. In gymnastics, that's just about everything! He's bummed, and it makes me sad to see him that way.

My wahoo, is that we are VERY thankful there is no further damage, however.

June 12th, 2013, 09:34 PM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
Woe - Just tired and over studying for a test!
Wahoo - Less than 16 weeks left!!
June 13th, 2013, 04:17 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wahoo- 9 days until we find out what baby is!!

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search