It's just the little things lately...

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ILoveStorm2011

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 18th, 2013, 11:37 AM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
...that totally drive me crazy. Like everytime I visit my dad I am worried his big dog will run out of the house behind me. She's really sweet and safe, just HUGE and when she runs she is FAST. So everytime I visit him I get so nervous.
Now my car is being weird It's happened twice now that when I drive it will randomly say it's overheated (this second time I was going honestly 25 mph lol) then when I begin to pull over it goes back to normal within like 20 seconds. I'm taking it in on thursday night but I just feel so stressed over this ONE little thing.
Is anyone else finding that the little things are more annoying/irritating lately?
June 18th, 2013, 12:50 PM
Julie
Yes, and I have very little patience for BS as it is. I was crying downstairs folding laundry yesterday over some stupid thing with the kids. I also hate taking my car in to get fixed, sooo annoying!

June 18th, 2013, 01:53 PM
mama2ladybugs's Avatar Super Mommy
Everything gets to me when Im pregnant. I cant honestly tell you what doesnt, thats how bad it is. I stress a lot when I'm not pregnant so when I am, its so much worse. Today at work a guy came through the drive thru and yelled at me because we didnt have what he wanted ready. Granted 2 seconds before he came we did but the person in front of him bought out what we had ready so it was apparently my fault and I was expected to give him a discount for his inconvienance. First of all, it was ready but someone came through and randomly ordered everything we had. And second, I am not a manager so I dont even have that kind of authority to just give someone a discount for "inconvienance". Anyway, yeah it irritated me pretty badly. But whatever. Haha

Thank you Babydoll213 for my beautiful siggy

WTTC #3 Fall 2017
June 18th, 2013, 02:28 PM
slmehaffey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
my hormones generally even out when I'm pregnant, so things bother me less... that is probably something I shouldn't admit to other pregnant women, but if you think about it I'm normal for 9 months while gestating and crazy the rest of the time.

June 18th, 2013, 02:36 PM
WorkerBeeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have had several days where I feel like I have extreme PMS. It sucks. I normally used to never get PMS. Now I get it but it still isn't crazy, but last week I had a couple days where I didn't want anyone touching me or annoying me or anything. I needed to be alone in my room with a carton of ice cream! MMM, ice cream...I think i will get some later on

Mindy & Josh
Mama to 3 beautiful girls!
DD - Maya (11), DD - Sophia (7)
, & DD - Jane (0)

11/04 09/12 12/12
June 18th, 2013, 03:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yes!

My teen changed the surround sound so I can't figure out how to mute the tv and I like to mute commercials. I was using the F word last night over not being able to mute and I said I don't want surround sound anymore
June 18th, 2013, 04:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yesterday the dogs got out twice and I've been having stupid ex-fiance related dreams again despite wanting nothing to do with him for 7 years. Puts me in a cranky mood!

[IMG]h ttp://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc187/kellybabe05/natural2.gif[/IMG]
June 18th, 2013, 04:26 PM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
On the bright side - we found out my car had like no coolant in it so I guess I'm lucky I made it this far. lol. On the negative side it's a 2 year old car so why the heck did I have no coolant?! Ugh. This is when I need DH here to take care of all that so I can just freak out over having to clean a litter box and eat subway sandwhiches like a normal preggo lady.
Allisonjuly likes this.
June 19th, 2013, 06:13 AM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope the little things start to not bother you so much. I definitely know the feeling though Here's to hoping the third tri treats us better!

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search