Where do you feel babys movements?

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 20th, 2013, 04:43 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
So I am curious...

How many weeks are you and where are you feeling movement? Down low? to one side or the other? Up high? Can you tell.

Even more detailed, for those moms who have babies sitting breech right now, where are you feeling movement??

June 20th, 2013, 04:47 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm 25 weeks and I feel baby's movements all over now, sometimes down low and up high at the same time, other times on both sides as if he/she is laying across my belly. A lot of movement on my bladder or cervix some days, my belly is always rocking lately!

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

June 20th, 2013, 04:49 AM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
24 weeks tomorrow and I have an anterior placenta and a breech baby. I feel most of my movements either up in my ribs(more like pressure up there as she moves her head around) or down super low, like she is tickling my cervix. VERY occasionally I feel movement on the sides of my belly. Never feel anything in the front by the belly button though.

Jamie age 36-Married to Widget age 33 for 13 years
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
June 20th, 2013, 05:43 AM
CountryMedic911's Avatar Kerana mama to be in 2013
My baby is still breech so I feel him at my belly button when he's punching or moving his head and really down low when he's kicking mainly on my bladder when I'm trying to sleep lol

Thank you Jaidynsmum for the awesome siggy!
June 20th, 2013, 06:11 AM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm 22 weeks 4 days and I feel movement mostly down in my pelvis or below my belly button. Last I saw her she was head down on my cervix and comfortable there so I think that's where she's going to stay. Sometimes it feels like she's going to poke out of my hooha also. She's definitely a low lying baby!

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
June 20th, 2013, 06:54 AM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
I feel tons of movement. Most of it is on the right side up high and down low. Lots of kicks on my bladder too. I have no idea what babies position is but it feels like he is laying sideways since there is so much movement on one side.

June 20th, 2013, 07:04 AM
Leah
23 weeks tomorrow and movement is always low, usually center or to the left. Last night it felt like he was tap dancing on my bladder and trying to pop out, he was so low.

"He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." ~ Forrest Gump
June 20th, 2013, 07:06 AM
jennyrae03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
21 weeks - At last u/s, little man was face down with his head in my lower right pelvis. I generally feel him about an inch or two below my belly button, although yesterday I was getting little tickles in my belly button area!
June 20th, 2013, 07:45 AM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
Baby is so low I really think he's gonna fall out. I have never felt movement above my belly button. I normally feel movement/kicks towards the right side and really low.... and bouncing off my bladder.

June 20th, 2013, 07:47 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Ditto with Jamie. Baby's legs are down low, head in my ribs. Sometimes I feel jabs on the sides. 25 weeks.
June 20th, 2013, 07:51 AM
fancypants27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
23 weeks - feeling them down low... on my bladder

June 20th, 2013, 07:55 AM
Veteran
21 weeks. i usually feel her really low but right up in front. sometimes, especially last night, i feel her on my left side.

http://www.gofundme.com/Valentina
June 20th, 2013, 10:09 AM
Rosiegirl7's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
25 weeks today and I used to feel him really low but I'm starting to feel kicks around the middle near my belly button. Haven't felt any rib jabs yet..
June 20th, 2013, 11:01 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to swozze3 Send a message via Yahoo to swozze3
I am 23 weeks and Gemma is laying across where my belly button is. I usually feel her head on my right side over from my belly button. So I have hard spot that won't go away. That's ok though. I'd rather that then be kicked in the rubs an stuff by baby

June 20th, 2013, 11:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I think she is face up (anterior) head down just like Lekha was ..sigh...I have to try to get her to turn posterior...but I am glad that she seems head down at least. I feel little tickles (hands) low down on my belly near my bladder and jabs and kicks high up by my belly button and above and on my left side below my left boob/ribs. 25 weeks and 4 days today.

June 20th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Iluvmybabies*'s Avatar Proud Mama to 5 girls
Send a message via MSN to Iluvmybabies*
I'm 22wks I feel movement all over low, high, middle and sides lol
And now her elbows are starting to hurt lol
Karrara 9 1/2 01/11/05, Kaiah 8 07/1/06, Kayda 6 1/2 01/12/08
Katara 2 1/2 02/10/12, Korra 10mo 10/10/13

June 20th, 2013, 12:34 PM
slmehaffey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
21 weeks 5 days, movement just started to be everywhere, but for the longest time I could only feel things a few inches below my belly button (even though I know my uterus is higher than that) but at my ultrasound they said I have a high lying anterior placenta... SOOO that's why I can't feel much above my belly button or really even at it. I'm kinda thankful for that though cause when baby rolls over and it's back presses against my belly button hernia I feel like crying, and I can only imagine if I could feel the little feet pushing on that spot. (my daughter used to put her heal or knee right into my belly button and stretch out... it was so painful! I think she is the reason I have this stupid hernia)

June 20th, 2013, 03:10 PM
Super Mommy
I will be 23 weeks tomorrow. I feel most of the movement lower, as well as low to the sides. Occasionally off the the side of my belly button too. I have no idea if he is breach now.
June 20th, 2013, 07:05 PM
Proud mommy!
I am 22 weeks. Baby was head down at 19 weeks. I mostly feel movement down low, but occasionally I will get a jab on the left side or near my belly button.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search