Morning Sickness?!?!?

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Spyctre

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 1st, 2013, 11:09 AM
Rosiegirl7's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I thought we were in the clear what the heck? I have vomited 4 times today and last week too! I don't know if its the drive that does it (morning commute stop and go of an hour) or if I'm just lucky and the hormones are causing it. I had to throw up in our company bathroom luckily no one was there but geeze!

I had a pretty decent first trimester, not too much m/s but now all of a sudden its coming on..has anyone exerienced this??? I'm not eating or drinking anything out of the ordinary. Maybe I have a flu? I think I'll call my doctor today.

Wahhhhh
July 1st, 2013, 11:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I barfed this week becuase brushing my teeth grossed me out :/ Last preganncy my SIL was discussing a meal she ate, made me gag and I threw up in the car. I think pregnancy just sucks when it comes to that. Over sensative.

July 1st, 2013, 11:22 AM
Rosiegirl7's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hahaha ok glad I'm not the only one!! Barfing in the car is the worst especially if you don't catch it in time. Smells for daysssss
July 1st, 2013, 11:24 AM
jennyrae03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't experienced this yet, but I have heard that some women get morning sickness again later on in the pregnancy. Don't remember when it starts up again, but it is possible that's what is going on.
Platinum Supermommy
This topic came up in the Sep DDC and some of the ladies were experiencing a comeback or late onset of M/S..yesterday DH made me check if some layered bread we had was spoiled...I took one whiff and almost barfed yikes I am sorry you are experiencing m/s now...hope you feel better!

jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
I haven't experienced it before, but I know quite a few ladies that got it later in pregnancy instead of early on. I hope it gets better for you.

Jamie age 36-Married to Widget age 33 for 13 years
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
July 2nd, 2013, 12:25 AM
Iluvmybabies*'s Avatar Proud Mama to 5 girls
Send a message via MSN to Iluvmybabies*
My HG is still pretty bad at times I still vomit every morning it sucks!!!!
5 time HG survivor , AP Mama to 5 GIRLS
Karrara 9 1/2 01/11/05, Kaiah 8 07/1/06, Kayda 6 1/2 01/12/08
Katara 2 1/2 02/10/12, Korra 9mo 10/10/13

July 2nd, 2013, 03:37 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope thats not what it is, crappy for sure! I've never had morning sickness ONCE in either of my 3 pregnancies so I'm not help!

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

July 2nd, 2013, 08:07 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I thought I was feeling better there for a while, but I feel similar to the first trimester again. I hate pregnancy! lol I don't know how anyone can enjoy feeling like they have cancer. I'm always exhausted, and I have nausea 24/7. Can I get some cancer pot yet?
July 2nd, 2013, 03:34 PM
Jackie1122's Avatar Veteran
Sorry you are going through this! I have been feeling a little sick recently but I think it is mainly due to the 100 degree weather we are having here in Texas. I have leather seats and so my car feels like an oven when I first get in. With my first pregnancy I remember being sick a few times later on. We went to Florida 2 months before my due date and I clearly remember puking at the sight of an oyster!

Puking 4 times in one day out of the blue seems more like a virus or something, I would definitely check with your doc to be sure! Hopefully it goes away soon!
July 2nd, 2013, 03:43 PM
Dolly Lama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had it first trimester, got some temporary relief in the second, then it came back full force at around 5 months and it's still here. I swear, a trip to the grocery store has become a nightmare - I end up doing a quick grab and run because there are too many different smells in there. I also keep a bag in my car if that tells you anything.

I hope for your sake it's a stomach bug or something because this sucks!
July 2nd, 2013, 04:14 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
The Bump had this very subject in the email today! There is a hormone surge around this time. Your breasts will be tender again or more so because they are developing more. Mine got huge a week or two ago. Many women also have the nausea and other things return. Lucky ones just coast, but some of us not so much.

Glad to find out there's a reason for it!
Rosiegirl7 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search