I confess...

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By MrsHoot
  • 2 Post By Rosiegirl7
  • 1 Post By Irshtripletsmommy
  • 1 Post By Laurenj915

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 9th, 2013, 12:32 PM
MrsHoot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That I am a total sugar monster. I just can't seem to help myself! I gained 5 lbs in a week over vacation- I'm guessing due to the funnel cake, donuts, ice cream, caramel apple, and fudge that I ate.

Why do I love sugar so much?!

What is your confession?
soul_donut likes this.

July 9th, 2013, 12:38 PM
anothermother's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've been thinking about smarties non-stop today. If I had a car I definitely would have made a run to get more by now. ugh.

Confess: After I did some work, and cleaned the house a bit I definitely took a smallish nap while the girls watched some tv. Jude was less than cooperative though since he's wasn't comfortable apparently.

July 9th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Rosiegirl7's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Confession: Going to Taco Bell for lunch for that new burrito with flaming hot Fritos...yep.
MrsHoot and jamieshalon2 like this.
July 9th, 2013, 01:10 PM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
I will probably buy not one, but two "I love my cat" baby boy t-shirts on oldnavy.com - that sounds pretty crazed to me. I'll give one away to a friend but I can't help but order this thing.

I am also going to stop and get a donut (or two) when I go out to drop off the lawnmower for repairs. Yep!
July 9th, 2013, 01:13 PM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
I ate 2 bowls of ice cream the other night after dinner. They were GOOD too, lol.

Jamie age 37-Single mommy and loving life
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
July 9th, 2013, 01:25 PM
WorkerBeeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My confession is the same. I am addicted to sugar right now and cannot stop eating! It's annoying.

Mindy & Josh
Mama to 3 beautiful girls!
DD - Maya (11), DD - Sophia (7)
, & DD - Jane (0)

11/04 09/12 12/12
July 9th, 2013, 01:28 PM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've got the same sweets addiction, always do when pregnant!! Anything sweet sounds so good to me!!

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

July 9th, 2013, 02:03 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I want ice cream! I'm always addicted to sweets though. Found an amazing brownie recipe a week or so ago. So tempted to make more but I think I'm out of choc chips. I'd kill for a brownie sundae!

[IMG]h ttp://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc187/kellybabe05/natural2.gif[/IMG]
July 9th, 2013, 03:44 PM
Mmmm brownie sundaes. I made apple rhubarb pie yesterday, so that has been my sugar filler right now. I do generally have a sweet tooth, but don't have to have it every night. While pregnant, I need dessert every single day!! (And could totally eat it more than once per day)

July 9th, 2013, 03:57 PM
jennyrae03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I confess: I have been putting off cleaning my downstairs and putting the two baskets of laundry away. Why? Not because I'm busy, because I certainly have the time to do it. No, I'm just flat out lazy and don't feel like it
July 9th, 2013, 04:00 PM
Julie
Oh yeah, I have the same confession-I have a stash of gummy bears, jelly beans, jelly babies, chewy sweettarts, swedish fish, etc, etc. I've always had a sweet tooth. One afternoon I was sitting on the couch with my kindle while my son was playing on the floor. I really wanted some jelly beans so I snuck into the kitchen and stuffed some into my pants pocket so I could eat them in secret so he wouldn't see me and want some lol...he's only two, I don't want him eating jelly beans.
soul_donut likes this.

July 9th, 2013, 05:25 PM
Heidijens1's Avatar Super Mommy
I have the same confession, I'm kinda glad I'm not the only one that can't stay away from sweet stuff!! I just can't seem to control myself. If there is something sweet around I will eat it!! And a confession to go with my confession. lol At the 4th of July party we where asked to only take one dessert so everyone could have one, well my kids did great, only had one and didn't ask for more, and umm I had THREE, yes three.
July 9th, 2013, 05:51 PM
Laurenj915's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Same here! Eating a blowpop as I type. Have a few packs of pez in my bag. Also, I put a honey marinade on pork chops tonight and paired them with sweet potatoes. My husband commented on the sweet dinner.
jamieshalon2 likes this.

July 9th, 2013, 09:35 PM
slmehaffey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I confess: I'm totally not in the mood to clean anything in my house, and I love pickles... not just any pickles but vlasic crinkle cut dill pickles... and eat about a cup a night, especially on nights when I get heart burn.

July 9th, 2013, 10:13 PM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
Confession: Along with the sugar craving (which I had to cut desserts this week!) I went to panera bread, got a broccoli cheddar bread bowl, and bought a loaf of sourdough bread. Even though I'm pretty sure bread is giving me heartburn (oh cruel fate ) right now I have eaten like a 1/3 of the loaf already.
July 10th, 2013, 05:38 AM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
Confession #2 here... I ate 4 slices of pizza for dinner last night.. in my defense they were small slices, lol. I know, not much of a defense.

Jamie age 37-Single mommy and loving life
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
July 10th, 2013, 08:36 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
I am totally not into sweets.... but I can't give up my coffee/lattes. I could drink it all day, but I wont.

July 10th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I normally don't eat candy at all but I keep craving it. Last month it was hot tamales...only good thing about it was the kids didn't want any because its spicy. First trimester it was laffy taffys.
July 10th, 2013, 06:28 PM
To add to my sugar confession, I just made a sundae topping with cooked bananas, marshmallows and half of a chocolate bar. Insanely good! I am a terrible person! Already had pie/ice cream after lunch and may have had one very small cinnamon bun after breakfast.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search