Wednesdays Wahoos and Woes.....

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 10th, 2013, 06:30 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Whats got you all excited today?

Whats got you down today?

July 10th, 2013, 06:34 AM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
We are grilling steaks tonight and I have really been looking forward it them, lol

My friend who is 23 weeks pregnant just found out that her cervix is measuring at 1mm and they are scared of preterm labor. That has me down today.

Jamie age 37-Single mommy and loving life
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
July 10th, 2013, 07:00 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm pretty excited for a big turkey supper at MIL with cake and cream puffs for dessert!! haha

Nothing really has me down..

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

July 10th, 2013, 08:58 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Excited - my daughter is on her way to soccer camp... hoping for her to make the pool like she wants to.

has me down - my daughter is at camp till sunday night. I miss my kids when they are not with me.

July 10th, 2013, 12:57 PM
Iluvmybabies*'s Avatar Proud Mama to 5 girls
Send a message via MSN to Iluvmybabies*
Woohoo-My babies come home from 6 days with there nana

Whine-I have to go out and take the bus to pay some bills, I hate the bus lol
Karrara 9 1/2 01/11/05, Kaiah 8 07/1/06, Kayda 6 1/2 01/12/08
Katara 2 1/2 02/10/12, Korra 1 10/10/13

July 10th, 2013, 02:34 PM
Super Mommy
WooHoo - We booked our last summer vacation today for August

Whine - Round Ligament Pain =

Our Tobianne 10/24/13

DS # 1 Jacob is 7 years old
DS # 2 Austin is 3 years old
July 10th, 2013, 02:40 PM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
WooHoo - there is only 2 days left till the weekend. LoL that's the best I can come up with.

Whine - I've got a few of them.

My BFF went in for her appt, baby is measuring behind so they moved her due date back by over a week. Makes us farther apart and more challenging for bff maternity pictures.

Got a text from daycare, my daughter is running yet another fever (101.7) she was 105.1 last night ER doc said it was viral and we just have to keep up the Tylenol and wait it out. I hate when she feels bad.

I fell in my driveway on Monday and hurt my ankle, scraped my knee and messed up my already painful hips. I have to make it to the chiropractor but until then I'm in pain.

July 10th, 2013, 03:24 PM
happywife's Avatar Super Mommy
Bedrest has me down. Im really not sure how much more of this I can take. I have two very rambunctious three year olds who insist on going 90 to nothing all day - no naps or they will be up until midnight. My two teenagers fight like cats and dogs and my 11 yro has high-functioning autism. Yes, I am sure this sounds like a pity party, but I am seriously about to loose it I can't even sit outside because of the horror stories Ive heard about my short-term disability company stalking people just so they can deny claims. I am litterally almost in tears everyday and today is worse. I try to do little things around the house, but end up so short of breath I nearly run to the ER. I don't like to read, and there isn't much more I can do. Pity party over...

Married to my bestfriend Graham and proud mommy to Codi - 15, Kevin - 13, DJ - 11, Mylyn & McKynlee - 3 & Graham Jr. ~born on Earth, living in Heaven ~ May 9, 2012
July 10th, 2013, 03:35 PM
MrsPea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
= I gave my notice today, and tonight my work is having a pizza/ bowling party for the staff!

= I'm having a lot of trouble sleeping at night, so I only ended up with an hour of sleep. My after work nap helped though.

July 10th, 2013, 11:30 PM
Veteran
woohoo - tomorrow is thursday, one day closer to the weekend and pay day. we'll probably go watch a baseball game this weekend.

whine - i have to be up super early tomorrow to take care of some work stuff. i wanted to sleep in a little bit because i don't have to work out of town tomorrow.

#3 edd 08/06/2015
July 11th, 2013, 07:32 AM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Excited : I got my Samsung Galaxy SII in the mail yesterday. I'm digging that I have a phone that actually works properly and doesn't have a screwed up not working back light anymore. It's an awesome phone and I definitely recommend it My younger daughter is 4 and can now write the letters "A" and "C."

Whine: None.

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search