Pee all that you can pee

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By slmehaffey

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 11th, 2013, 03:01 AM
"Shay-see"
*sigh*

Anyone else already having pee issues?

My doc says to blame the baby, who apparently is already squeezing my bladder out of existence. Half the time I'll go pee, stand up, and it already feels like I have to pee again. It's maddening - if it's this bad now, how screwed am I going to be in 5 weeks?!

Fortunately this condition isn't constant - yet.

UTI has been ruled out, btw. This is all just ... fluid mechanics and there's nothing to be done. Argh.
July 11th, 2013, 03:39 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yep! Been feeling like this lately too off and on!! It sucks, I go to the bathroom like 5 times in a row before bed just to try and feel like I no longer need to pee!! lol

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

July 11th, 2013, 04:24 AM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
Yeah I am going a lot more too. I feel like I practically live in the bathroom at work. I never pee too much, but I sure can feel it when she kicks me in the bladder and I have that sudden urge to pee really bad.

Jamie age 36-Married to Widget age 33 for 13 years
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
July 11th, 2013, 06:00 AM
Leah
Yep. I don't feel like I'm every empty and I swear it all goes right through me. I'm in the bathroom no less than a dozen times a day (conservative estimate there) and I'm usually a three, four times a day girl. SO laughs every time I say I have to pee. "Again?!?"

"He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." ~ Forrest Gump
July 11th, 2013, 06:08 AM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm definitely with you on this post. She kicks, I gotta go. I gotta go, five minutes later, I'm going again. The bright side is it'll only last about 3 more months lol

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
July 11th, 2013, 06:11 AM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
me too! It's so funny. DH doesn't believe me sometimes. I will go as we leave the house, and by the time we get to our destination, I head right to the bathroom!

We had our first childbirth class last night. I went before we left. Went when we got to the 8th floor. And then at the hour mark of the class, the teacher offered a short break and all the preggo ladies, myself included, beelined to the bathroom. Oh well! I had to go as we were leaving but I held it until we got home
July 11th, 2013, 08:26 AM
MrsPea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yup, I never really stopped having to pee a lot, but now I get the go to the bathroom, stand up, flush, have to pee again feeling. Basically anytime I go from sitting to standing now he crushes my bladder.

July 11th, 2013, 10:01 AM
Rosiegirl7's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yup peeing all day long!
July 11th, 2013, 10:40 AM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
Not only am I peeing a lot it seems like the when I have to go, I better find a bathroom.....NOW otherwise I might pee myself.

July 11th, 2013, 01:18 PM
slmehaffey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm going more with this baby than with my other two, but I think I'm also staying better hydrated so that might be why. However I did learn a trick to help that go stand up feel the need again feeling.... do some wiggling on the potty... lean left, lean right, lift your belly, lean back and forth... by the time you've done all that you really will have emptied your bladder. The baby can cause your bladder to not empty it's self all the way... no fun.
Mountain Momma likes this.

July 12th, 2013, 03:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
This just started happening last week. Makes me wonder if he flipped?!?
July 12th, 2013, 03:34 AM
fludderbye's Avatar Super Mommy
I just peed, grabbed a cup of coffee sat down & seriously feel like I have to go again- LOL
July 12th, 2013, 07:08 AM
Wren's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Me too. The worst is when I sneeze sometimes a few drops squeeze out. I guess I need to do some Kegels.
July 12th, 2013, 07:58 AM
"Shay-see"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wren View Post
Me too. The worst is when I sneeze sometimes a few drops squeeze out. I guess I need to do some Kegels.
evidence suggests that kegels alone make the problem worse - do squats instead!

If you want the primary source, I'll dig up the link

Glad it's not just me, but so far I'm holding everything in quite well for how much... pressure there seems to be on my bladder to go, so that's encouraging. I went to a concert the other night, was there for... 2.5-3 hours? I peed no less than 4 separate times (and it just so happened that I used each one of the venue's 4 bathroom stalls - I think that's some kind of personal record lol)
July 12th, 2013, 12:31 PM
allysmomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok, so yesterday, my DD was using the bathroom and I happened to be in there, sitting on the edge of the tub, she got done and I was hurrying her off the toilet, so I could get on it :TMI: but i literally stood up and moved two feet and turned around and had already peed my pants!!! lol I just laughed and thought to myself....this is too **** early )

July 16th, 2013, 08:28 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Um yes! And I feel like I have to like lean different ways to get the flow going??

July 16th, 2013, 02:06 PM
estherm's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by slmehaffey View Post
I'm going more with this baby than with my other two, but I think I'm also staying better hydrated so that might be why. However I did learn a trick to help that go stand up feel the need again feeling.... do some wiggling on the potty... lean left, lean right, lift your belly, lean back and forth... by the time you've done all that you really will have emptied your bladder. The baby can cause your bladder to not empty it's self all the way... no fun.

Yup I do the wiggle too

LOL

Thank you Jaidensmum!

July 16th, 2013, 02:38 PM
Platinum Supermommy
U/s today showed he flipped! That explains it

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search