Moody Mommas?

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 12th, 2013, 06:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How are your emotions lately?

[IMG]h ttp://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc187/kellybabe05/natural2.gif[/IMG]
July 12th, 2013, 06:41 AM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
Mostly I feel annoyed. It seems like the tiniest little things will annoy me lately. It has gotten really annoying. I don't get weepy too often, but it does happen on occasion.

Jamie age 36-Married to Widget age 33 for 13 years
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
July 12th, 2013, 06:44 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Today was the first time in a long time that when DH was making me laugh, I broke out into a full bawl!! He didn't know what to think as I was bawling as if someone died! lol

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

July 12th, 2013, 06:48 AM
Wren's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was really moody the first trimester, and it has come back big time this past week. I've had to give myself a few time-outs from my 3-year-old because she is being impossible recently and I just don't have to patience some times.
July 12th, 2013, 06:49 AM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wren View Post
I was really moody the first trimester, and it has come back big time this past week. I've had to give myself a few time-outs from my 3-year-old because she is being impossible recently and I just don't have to patience some times.
I feel you on that. My 5 year old has been horrible with temper tantrums lately and it takes all I can do not to lose my cool with him.

Jamie age 36-Married to Widget age 33 for 13 years
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
July 12th, 2013, 07:32 AM
Leah
I'm random. I'll sometimes snap quickly and lose patience. Then there's times like last night where before I know it I'm crying. That seems to be happening more frequently at this stage. SO felt horrible because he was cranky and then he looks over and sees me just crying away. I really have no idea what set it off, I think sometimes I just need to cry right now. Later on I am amused by the stereotypical nature of it all.

"He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." ~ Forrest Gump
July 12th, 2013, 08:36 AM
WorkerBeeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm not a crier, but last night I told DH that I felt so miserable I wanted to cry.

I am so tired and uncomfortable and 39 weeks just seems so far away. I think I am getting a little depressed from not feeling good, or maybe it is just normal pregnancy hormones, I don't know. But I can't wait until 39 weeks!

Mindy & Josh
Mama to 3 beautiful girls!
DD - Maya (11), DD - Sophia (7)
, & DD - Jane (0)

11/04 09/12 12/12
July 12th, 2013, 12:24 PM
MrsHoot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad I'm not the only one who is not the most patient. I have snapped on my 2 year old at times lately. I just found a molar popping through, so atleast there is an explanation for his behavior...but the crying tantrums, the throwing of his whole body while I'm holding him--it just makes me crazy!! Yesterday I yelled at him (bad mom, I know) because he took my giant water bottle and tried to pour some of the water into the lid, and of course he spilled it all over the table. (This was after he got to the honey and opened it's lid in like 2 seconds flat and spilled it all over his legs, grr!)

It doesn't help that DH has been working late, so I don't have as much help as I normally would! I feel sorry for my future class of students... atleast they'll only have to deal with me for 8 weeks until I go on maternity leave!

July 12th, 2013, 12:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
DH is making me crazy. No big reason....just annoyed!

July 12th, 2013, 01:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
My 5-year old has been extra ornery this week. And not listening at all.

[IMG]h ttp://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc187/kellybabe05/natural2.gif[/IMG]
July 12th, 2013, 03:59 PM
Super Mommy
I have been irritated and short tempered a lot this pregnancy. Things just irk me. Usually when I am preggo I have been weepy, but not this time. I rarely cry this go round, I just get mad.
July 16th, 2013, 08:40 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
I have good days and bad days. I still cry easy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search