#hugeboobproblems

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By MrsHoot
  • 1 Post By jamieshalon2
  • 1 Post By Dolly Lama
  • 1 Post By MrsHoot
  • 1 Post By QL1516

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 12th, 2013, 01:11 PM
MrsHoot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lol-- as put by DH. I wish that I could take my boobs off right now and put some different ones on. I just had to order a couple of new bras online- the first one I ordered was very cute--polka dots! But turns out a 34 G was too small. :/

Ordered another one made by Hotmilk from Amazon and it fits! Yay. Went to an H and there might even be a little room for me to grow in it yet. Only annoying part with the bra is that the sides go pretty close under your armpit, so if I wear any tanks it shows through. It also definitely looked cuter on the smaller boob model!

Anywho- I would recommend it if anyone needs a bra! It was only like $35 and it's a nursing one by Hotmilk. If anyone has another other brands they recommend, send them my way!

July 12th, 2013, 01:16 PM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
Oh man, that sucks you had to go up again. When I went last friday to get a new bra I had to get a 34DD instead of a 34D and I wasn't happy about that. Turns out I am still muffin topping out of the top of that cup size too... geez.
allysmomma likes this.

Jamie age 37-Single mommy and loving life
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
July 12th, 2013, 01:33 PM
allysmomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hubby loves the new additions...hehehe...I just want to beat him off of me with a stick!!! Gotta love it!!

July 12th, 2013, 02:01 PM
Dolly Lama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was just wondering what to do about the girls this morning as I had to work hard to stuff them in my DD bra - they're kind of hanging over the top and out of the bottom. I was just going to shove them in sports bras from here on out.
allysmomma likes this.
July 12th, 2013, 02:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Ugh. The other day I had a nice big heat rash under my tatas.

[IMG]h ttp://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc187/kellybabe05/natural2.gif[/IMG]
July 12th, 2013, 02:40 PM
anothermother's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
thanks for the recommendation! I was actually looking at Motherhood the other night since I'm spilling out of my 34DD's too.

July 12th, 2013, 02:48 PM
I can't seem to bring myself to buy new bra's, spilling out or not...Is there something wrong with me?

July 12th, 2013, 07:02 PM
It took me awhile to buy a new one, I've needed to go up a size for quite awhile! I honestly was getting annoyed about all of the boob sweat from my boobs being so squished together...
allysmomma likes this.

July 12th, 2013, 08:30 PM
Leah
Good to know. I'm in a 40F now because Motherhood didn't have anything in a lower band size that had big enough cups (usually a 34DD/DDD, no idea what I actually am now). It was only $20 and I was desperate, but it rubs me under my tatas and pits. They're ridiculous. I can't imagine how out of proportion I'll be after Kuato arrives. At least my belly kinda balances it out. I'm gonna need a friggin wheelbarrow instead of a bra.
allysmomma likes this.

"He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." ~ Forrest Gump

Last edited by QL1516; July 12th, 2013 at 08:36 PM.
July 12th, 2013, 08:32 PM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
Ugh I have been bad about getting a new bra.
So many DD's! I wish Motherhood at least carried bigger sizes for smaller women (like 34DD's or 34E (DDD's))
But they dont in store
I'm to afraid of going online and it not fitting and there being a hassle to return/exchange.
July 12th, 2013, 08:37 PM
Leah
I think the Motherhood I went to had 36E, but not 34. It may vary.

"He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." ~ Forrest Gump
July 13th, 2013, 04:52 AM
Julie
Quote:
Originally Posted by allysmomma View Post
I can't seem to bring myself to buy new bra's, spilling out or not...Is there something wrong with me?
No, I hear you-I bought a new one and turns out I got the wrong size. I got lazy and fed up and I don't want to spend the money on something I will wear under my clothes for 3 months! I just end up having to wash my existing bras more often since there are less of them. Mrs. Hoot-I thought I had issues with my big c's/d's! You really put things in perspective for me. I was looking at the belly pics and you have such a tiny frame! Do you have back pain from them?

July 13th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Minilegs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks for the tip! I'm an H/I cup right now and I really need a bra! I also don't want to spend close to 100 bucks for one. UGH

P.S. just a tip, I had one like this bra and with larger breasts, it totally "folded" them and made them look ugly and unshaped ha ha. http://www.amazon.com/HOTmilk-Chic-N...lk+nursing+bra

Last edited by Minilegs; July 13th, 2013 at 09:25 AM.
July 13th, 2013, 11:16 AM
Cccbb61013's Avatar Veteran
I'm originally a 36 DD & right now I'm wearing a 40 F. I'm not sure why my band size has gone up so much as I've only gained like 8-10lbs. I'm thinking it's because they didn't have a 36 or 38 E, so I went with a 40 e, which fit better but still tight so I ordered a 40 f online & something is off with the fit. Thinking I should be wearing a 38 F, but oh well I'll (painfully manage). To the ladies who can't bring themselves to buy a maternity bra (I was the same with my first pregnancy & never again!). I got the in store bra at motherhood for $22 & the one online from motherhood for $12!!
July 13th, 2013, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cccbb61013 View Post
I'm originally a 36 DD & right now I'm wearing a 40 F. I'm not sure why my band size has gone up so much as I've only gained like 8-10lbs. I'm thinking it's because they didn't have a 36 or 38 E, so I went with a 40 e, which fit better but still tight so I ordered a 40 f online & something is off with the fit. Thinking I should be wearing a 38 F, but oh well I'll (painfully manage). To the ladies who can't bring themselves to buy a maternity bra (I was the same with my first pregnancy & never again!). I got the in store bra at motherhood for $22 & the one online from motherhood for $12!!
I guess I'm just okay with the fit and I'm not completely spilling out of them. I wear a sports bra to work and that's just fine, but I already spend a lot on reg bras, I have nursing ones, but they are so ugly and not comfy, but if it gets too bad, I may def invest.

July 13th, 2013, 01:30 PM
Lemon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm still squeezing mine into my C cups. I hate to buy new bras for only 12 weeks or so.
Maybe I'll go nursing bra shopping.
July 13th, 2013, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irshtripletsmommy View Post
No, I hear you-I bought a new one and turns out I got the wrong size. I got lazy and fed up and I don't want to spend the money on something I will wear under my clothes for 3 months! I just end up having to wash my existing bras more often since there are less of them. Mrs. Hoot-I thought I had issues with my big c's/d's! You really put things in perspective for me. I was looking at the belly pics and you have such a tiny frame! Do you have back pain from them?
Yes. Now that boobs and belly are bigger, I have trouble with back pain at night. I think it's from all the extra weight I carry around during the day!

July 16th, 2013, 09:50 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
I have always been really top heavy, and feels worse now, I dont wanna go get a new bra or 2 cuz I will need nursing ones. Its depressing cuz they are ugly.

July 16th, 2013, 03:04 PM
estherm's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine won't stay the same size they continually go up and down in size.. Its frusterating..

Hate my pregnant boobs ;s

Thank you Jaidensmum!

July 16th, 2013, 08:32 PM
slmehaffey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
from previous experience I know that as soon as my milk comes in I'll start decreasing in size again so I have not bought any new bras this time. I'm using my nursing bras from pregnancy with my daughter, which are working ok. I should be wearing a 34F-G but am currently wearing a 36DD (E) and am not totally uncomfortable. I will be buying new bras as soon as I start nursing though cause I have no idea what size I will be then and likely wont fit these bras at all.
My dad told my mom the other day that he thought I had bigger breasts than her now... oh my....not something you want to hear from your dad.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search