This kid is already so different....passed my test! Weird

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 12th, 2013, 12:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So I was super diabetic with the first kid. I was on strict diet and had to exercise every day to stay off meds. I was huge and carried him ALL over. This time, I passed my GD 3 hour with flying colors, I had crazy morning sickness, and it looks like I have a basketball under my shirt. Have all your pregnancies been totally different? Makes me scared that the next kid is going to be very different than the first. The first is awesome and so easy going. This one might just be hell on wheels!

July 12th, 2013, 01:47 PM
Iluvmybabies*'s Avatar Proud Mama to 5 girls
Send a message via MSN to Iluvmybabies*
All my pregnancies have been different(except the bad hyperemesis)and all my girls are very different
Karrara 9 1/2 01/11/05, Kaiah 8 07/1/06, Kayda 6 1/2 01/12/08
Katara 2 1/2 02/10/12, Korra 1 10/10/13

July 12th, 2013, 04:20 PM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've had 4 different pregnancies with 3 very different children. I think this one is going to be different too. I don't remember a child being this relaxed in the womb. FX this means she'll be a laid back baby though I'm sure it's just wishful thinking.

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
July 13th, 2013, 12:46 AM
Lotsakids's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad to hear you passed! That's awesome news

As for the type of kid relative to the pregnancy, there is no connection IMO

Mama to -
DD16, DD15, DD13, DS11, DS5, DD3, DD November 2013
July 13th, 2013, 06:27 AM
fludderbye's Avatar Super Mommy
all of my girls in the womb have been relaxed

But # 2 is a tigger- bounces and jumps and climbs everything LOL

so no real connection -

but all of them are different- it is amazing how the same DNA can come together to create such different people LOL
July 13th, 2013, 09:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
All my boys I carry like a basketball and high. My dd I was more all over and low. The third trimester it felt like she could fall out when I walked around

The only thing I have wondered is if her labor was so easy because my body didn't have to work to bring her down. BUT she is not my easy child
July 13th, 2013, 10:17 AM
happywife's Avatar Super Mommy
I passed my three hour too! Total shocker! I had GD with my last three pregnancies. Maddie is also all over the place, Ive never had a baby this active in utero. I feel like she is moving so much to reassure me that she is going to be okay and for me not to worry!

Married to my bestfriend Graham and proud mommy to Codi - 15, Kevin - 13, DJ - 11, Mylyn & McKynlee - 3 & Graham Jr. ~born on Earth, living in Heaven ~ May 9, 2012
July 15th, 2013, 04:32 AM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
yay that is great that you passed. This pregnancy was so different than my others. I wasn't very sick, I haven't gained much weight, it has been wonderful!

Jamie age 37-Married to Widget age 33 for 14 years
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
July 16th, 2013, 08:58 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Other than morning sickness being worse each time, things have usually gone about the same. Well kinda......

I had previa with the last 3, that corrected itself. And #6 was breech. This one I felt was going too easy till we found out about the hole in the heart and the placenta issue. This one has been a surprise/shock all around though. Lets hope its a laid back baby/kid.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search