Beware!! Slip and slide hallway

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 13th, 2013, 03:14 PM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I knew I'd topple over one of these days I just didn't expect it to be today. I was taking a shower because it's hot as heck out and I spent 3 hours out shopping in the sun. Well, that's a dumb thing to do when you've got 3 little ones running amuck. I told the kiddos to play upstairs to the attic which is pretty cool considering how hot it is outside (I don't usually have any problems taking a 8 minute shower and them playing nicely) and I go about my business of taking a shower with the door open. Well, of course Murphy's law happened and I heard a bunch of banging so I jump out and run *So dumb* into the hallway, slip and fall on my right arm and scream in pain, scaring said playing kiddos who were perfectly fine, just amusing themselves. Yeah...I'm smart. Just a warning to BTDT moms, don't jump out of the shower when you're pretty sure they're just being kids lol Susan is A-Okay though. I fell on my back and arm and I've felt her moving and grooving in there so I have no worries. She probably slept through the whole thing.

Anyone else do anything dumb lately or am I completely alone in this?

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
July 14th, 2013, 07:34 AM
MrsPea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad you and Susan are both ok. Sounds like you were just being a concerned parent, nothing dumb about that!

July 15th, 2013, 03:29 AM
fludderbye's Avatar Super Mommy
not so much dumb but i must of looked dumb-

when i am coking or cleaning or eating in the kitchen I love to have the radio on-

when a good tune comes on i dance-

yea i know- pregnant women dont dance- or at least shouldnt but it must be a sight

thriller came on and i was showing my oldest part of the zombie dance and she looked at me like i had 3 heads- LOL
so i showed her the video & she was like uh mom that is NOT what you were doing- *snarky girl * LOL
July 15th, 2013, 04:03 AM
Julie
That is something I would do, glad you and baby girl are OK!

July 15th, 2013, 04:08 AM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
Oh no, sounds scary. I am glad that you and Susan are ok. I haven't done anything yet, but it is just a matter of time, lol.

Jamie age 36-Married to Widget age 33 for 13 years
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
July 15th, 2013, 05:07 AM
MrsHoot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Water on floors = bad news! I slipped at the pool yesterday, but just ended up sorta kneeling on one foot. Embarrassing!!

July 15th, 2013, 06:50 AM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
I haven't fallen during this pregnancy yet, but I know that when it rains our deck gets super slippery. I know that I have fallen at least 2 times with each of my other pregnancies because of it. I have to go out there in the mornings to let the doggies out to pee, and since it is dark outside when I leave for work it is hard for me to tell if the deck is wet or not.

Jamie age 36-Married to Widget age 33 for 13 years
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
July 16th, 2013, 09:04 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Yikes! My dear! I am glad you are okay!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search