Baby flips

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Anitha
  • 1 Post By FishermansWife4

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 18th, 2013, 06:14 AM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
Just looking to commiserate with someone about what baby has been up to lately.. The past day or two he has been churning in there. Like, it feels like he's going up and down. I saw a head poking out at the top of my uterus, under my rib a couple inches this morning. Owww. Last night he was kicking into my hips and nether regions. The whole motion in there makes me feel a little nauseated and takes my breath away! Not to mention, keeps me up at night.

Stop it little baby! Get yourself upside down and kick all day if you want around my navel but these other places are really not comfortable.
July 18th, 2013, 06:25 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOL Yep it sucks, mine kicks and moves all over too, some places he kicks sure are uncomfortable!!

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

July 18th, 2013, 06:47 AM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
Most of her kicks are super down low and it really does suck. It can be quite painful at times when she is dancing on my cervix, lol. I am really looking forward to the above the belly button kicks

Jamie age 36-Married to Widget age 33 for 13 years
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
July 18th, 2013, 07:35 AM
jennyrae03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well yesterday was a very quiet day for him (don't worry, he's still in there though, he's back to normal this morning lol). However, most of the time he is in there doing aerobics or something. Honestly, I had no ideas babies moved so much! And it constantly feels like he's turning over, except I don't think he actually is. His movements are just so BIG it feels like he's doing somersaults!

Not gonna lie, sometimes I look at my belly and say "Listen kid, will ya pipe down for a little while?" haha
July 18th, 2013, 07:38 AM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
I must have been spoiled getting only belly button kicks until recently - yowza jamie! I'm always like, aw, how cute, or wow what an alien, but never OW WATCH IT!! I lunged all the way to the kitchen this morning to try and move him outta there. It may have worked - mid- morning has been less eventful.
July 18th, 2013, 07:47 AM
The Purple Butterfly's Avatar Stacey
I hate the cervix kicks. OUCH!! My boy is crazy and is so active. He has 2 very active periods.... from like 10am-12pm and then from like 7pm-10/11pm. CONSISTENTLY! At least it's not at 3am, right?!
Oliver (5) VBA2C, 7lbs 3oz, 19.5" ~ Grayson (10/16/13) 2VBA2C, 9lbs 12oz, 22"
born sleeping at 39w pg; Protein C def, FVL, PAI-1 , & MTHFR
Lavender Kate (5/20/14) 2.5oz, 6" Lost at 16w

July 18th, 2013, 07:52 AM
Leah
I've had some kicks lower most the time, so I'm mostly used to them. Yesterday I took my first head butt to the stomach. Right after I ate. That wasn't pleasant. Thankfully I didn't pig out at lunch yesterday...

"He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." ~ Forrest Gump
July 18th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Rosiegirl7's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yea on the days my baby is super active it can hurt and just be bothersome..

It's funny how in the beginning its like "Awwww kicks! How exciting!" Now it's like "Ok this is annoying" ..LOL

I guess all movements are good mvoements though! Means he's active and getting those muscles ready!
July 18th, 2013, 09:21 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Try hanging out on all fours for about 15 to 20 mins and then also doing the inversion...this is when you are on your knees on the couch and hands on the floor (PS. I'd have DH nearby to help you back up or to lower your body to the floor after abt 5 - 10 mins of this) The all fours is easier but needs to be done for a longer period of time. Also music near the pubis and ice near the ribs Get that baby moving back head down
soul_donut and jamieshalon2 like this.

July 18th, 2013, 10:18 AM
WorkerBeeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The kicks I can handle but the full body turns - ouch! This happened to me a few weeks ago and I thought something was wrong and was having contractions or something.

Last night this happened to and when I got home from work and out of my car, I couldn't even stand straight it hurt so bad. I was hunched over holding my belly slowly walking to the door. Thankfully none of my neighbors were outside or they would have thought I was in labor, lol.

Mindy & Josh
Mama to 3 beautiful girls!
DD - Maya (11), DD - Sophia (7)
, & DD - Jane (0)

11/04 09/12 12/12
July 18th, 2013, 10:28 AM
MrsPea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh man, yeah this past week I've been like "what are doing in there?!" The kicks I don't mind, but he's all over the place!

July 18th, 2013, 11:28 AM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm with Jamie. Baby Susan has been grooving around on my cervix and sometimes, I shake my butt to get her to move off but it barely ever works. I also noticed baby girl likes to hide in my rib cage and that gets uncomfortable too. I definitely suggest getting up and shaking your booty though if baby won't move. It usually does help settle them down and get them to change position. Only a few months left then we'll be moving with them in our arms willing them to go to sleep at 3am lol
jamieshalon2 likes this.

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
July 23rd, 2013, 07:29 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Mine has been busy busy and I was trying to figure out if it was flipping around or what.... but I think it was just running in there?? I dunno, it was painful. Very different from how I felt with my others.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search