Pain associated with LO's position?

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By soul_donut

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 27th, 2013, 01:43 AM
"Shay-see"
Anyone else feel like the LO is just getting wedged in your uterus in such a way that it's causing pain (like No, sorry: my uterine wall doesn't actually expand at your whim, child). Sometimes I'm just going about my business and then it's like my whole world is nothing but discomfort and unhappiness, and it's really hard to explain, but if I find the bulge in my stomach (I think it's the baby's rear, actually) and give it a gentle but firm downward push, I can generally get some relief that way.

It's weird because I don't remember this happening in my first pregnancy, but that was so long ago, I might just have suppressed the bad memories lol.

I'm also having some TMI-type problems related to the pressure on my lower organs and their current... alignment (fortunately I'm still not having pee problems but maybe that would be easier). Sometimes it feels like everything is just going to fall out (or rip open). It's hard to believe the baby is putting so much stress on the area by my ribs and on my pelvic floor at the same time - and I still have between 7 and 10 weeks to go! This is unreal - how big is this kid anyway!?

That and my stretching belly and breasts are starting to be super itchy. Waaaah. I have cocoa butter for days, but still.

July 27th, 2013, 02:43 AM
Julie
Yea, that happens to me but only for short periods of time, thank goodness. It's no fun. I'm jealous of your low pressure though, must mean baby is low in the pelvis, which of course is good. Last time my son did not drop very far down and I think that's one reason why I had to be induced.

July 27th, 2013, 03:47 AM
fludderbye's Avatar Super Mommy
i hear ya hun-

for me its when the baby is down lower and you get those - i call cervix tickles-

LOL just feels weird- but my oldest loves it when she can see the baby bulging out- she soo cant wait for her new little sister to get here
July 27th, 2013, 04:10 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've been getting the bulge too, so uncomfortable! He stays there for a nice while, even with me nudging him! LOL and I have the down low pressure as well, where everything feels like it will fall out. Big babies maybe? lol

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

July 27th, 2013, 06:41 AM
Super Mommy
Yep I have those weird pains too. Sometimes he hits a spot just so that hurts on my left side.
July 27th, 2013, 06:52 AM
MrsPea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I get those mostly at night when he's settled in on one side and then I need to move, man does that hurt. Also this week I've been getting more pressure on my cervix, that's pretty uncomfortable! On the plus side I swear I felt little tiny fingers feel around my uterine wall last night, that was pretty cool.

July 27th, 2013, 06:56 AM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
It's not super painful yet but sometimes he does get himself jammed up in there, or does this:
July 27th, 2013, 07:17 AM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
WOW @ Melissa.

I just have the issue where I'll go to walk somewhere or be in the middle of walking and she'll decide oh hey, it's time to sit in a position that makes walking super uncomfortable and painful for you because I'm baby and I do that really well. I just try to scoot her little self over a little and then go about my business. Sometimes it works, sometimes she's stubborn and it doesn't.

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
July 27th, 2013, 08:03 AM
MrsHoot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just last night the baby must have been pressing really hard on my belly button, I got up an felt a stabbing pain and it felt bruised for a few minutes. Then everything was fine again! I have also sometimes been getting those really low vag kicks! It does feel like he or she is on its way out!

July 27th, 2013, 10:32 AM
jennyrae03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
@Melissa... W.T.F. haha! I mean, I have noticed one side of my belly bulging out a little more than the other, but...I think your little guy is sitting up eating a slice of pizza or something in there! lol

As far as pain, I hear ya! I have noticed on my lower left side (also where his little bum seems to be), I get a random twinge of pain once in a while when he's really moving.
July 27th, 2013, 10:41 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh wow Melissa!! Mines bad, but never THAT bad haha

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

July 27th, 2013, 11:23 AM
JeCaLe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow.

I get a lot of pushing out pressure too, but nothing like that. It hurts, but I enjoy being able to feel actual parts.

July 27th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Leah
Yes. Especially at night he likes to settle in low, though I get cervix pressure throughout the day. By bedtime I'm literally walking to the bathroom trying to hold him up.

I dreamt last night that I had an ultrasound and he was 20 inches long already.

"He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." ~ Forrest Gump
July 28th, 2013, 11:21 AM
WorkerBeeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That has happened a lot for me this pregnancy. I'm not sure if it is because my placenta is on the outside this time (as opposed to near my spine) but man, it hurts a lot sometimes.

Mindy & Josh
Mama to 3 beautiful girls!
DD - Maya (11), DD - Sophia (7)
, & DD - Jane (0)

11/04 09/12 12/12
July 28th, 2013, 12:49 PM
slmehaffey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
@Melissa my belly has done that with every pregnancy! it is creapy and cool at the same time.

as for pain... yeah anytime this kid settles in next to my C-section scar, or pushes it's butt out. lately the lower the baby is the less I can breathe which seems totally backward to me, but that's how it feels.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search