Soooo freaky

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By soul_donut

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 31st, 2013, 05:37 PM
Julie
I'm sitting watching TV last night and I notice this bizarre movement from my belly. It's confined to like a little left of my belly button, and it's a rhythmic, quick up and down little movement. It goes for like maybe a minute, then the baby moves in a normal way, then it happens again in the same spot, maybe two more times. Of course I Google this and I see that other women have experienced it and their Dr told them it's the baby's back and the movement is the baby doing practice breathing. I don't know if that is true, but it sounds like it could be...anyone else experience this??

Just to add, I have felt/seen the baby have hiccups before, and it is def not hiccups. It was too rhythmic and quick for that.

July 31st, 2013, 05:48 PM
MrsPea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
no but that sounds pretty cool! I swear mine is doing push ups in there, it's like he's pressing on my back to bulge out the front.

July 31st, 2013, 06:42 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
A few times. =)

I don't like how baby is moving lately, like a shark beneath water. You can track limbs moving across my belly. Alice did that, and I know it's normal, but we liked how DIFFERENT Winter was even while I was pregnant. This baby is a combination of Alice and Winter movements, and all I can think is maybe she's sort of Autistic! I am so paranoid. I do not want Alice in stereo. lol
July 31st, 2013, 09:53 PM
Wanta.number2's Avatar Hi, I'm Tiffani!
I experienced that this evening. It seems like things have really changed this week in terms of movement, its really becoming uncomfortable. Weird feeling though, its so quick.
August 1st, 2013, 04:00 AM
Julie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyctre View Post
A few times. =)

I don't like how baby is moving lately, like a shark beneath water. You can track limbs moving across my belly. Alice did that, and I know it's normal, but we liked how DIFFERENT Winter was even while I was pregnant. This baby is a combination of Alice and Winter movements, and all I can think is maybe she's sort of Autistic! I am so paranoid. I do not want Alice in stereo. lol
That is exactly how I would describe some of the movements...very creepy, kinda like when there's something moving under the covers in a horror movie lol.

August 1st, 2013, 04:05 AM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
Not sure if I have felt that or not. Her movements seem to be more flowing.

Jamie age 36-Married to Widget age 33 for 13 years
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
August 1st, 2013, 06:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I totally have felt that, a bunch of times. It's so quick it's almost like a vibration, right? I don't recall my son doing that so I wasn't sure what it was but I generally do not google things because I am the paranoid type. Jackson was more of the 'shark beneath water' type. This one is more stretches and kicks.
& Henry Joseph- born 10/15/13
8 lbs 10 oz and 22" long

August 1st, 2013, 06:33 AM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
I tried to find an appropriate gif for you, looking stuff up like fetal movement, etc, and the majority of pictures were of Justin Bieber. Yes internet, I think he is an adult fetus too.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search