The unthinkable, but I'm wondering...

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 25th, 2013, 03:44 PM
allysmomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
does anyone have or know of any company that provides life insurance for babies before they come out of the womb? I'm asking this b/c I had some dear friends of mine lose at child at birth due to it being still born and I'm not worried anything is wrong, just thinking about being prepared for this for a JIC basis only. I guess it doesn't hurt to be prepared, does it?

August 25th, 2013, 04:02 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I know Gerber does. Do you have life insurance? Can you call your provider and ask about it? We're irresponsible, no life insurance here.

Three on Earth and seven in Heaven.

http://arwenart.com
August 25th, 2013, 04:10 PM
allysmomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We ourselves have life insurance, so do the kiddos, but none of them have a rider for the unborn child. I just got a thing from Gerber in the mail, their coverage doesn't start til 14 days after birth. We may have an option through Knights of Columbus, but again, I think the hubby would have to be covered first, then me, then the baby would be, but not 100% sure on that one. Our kids have it thru them cuz DH is a KofC member, but neither one of us is covered other than through our work stuff.

August 25th, 2013, 07:44 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
We never bothered because I am a donor and will be giving my body to science. DH wants a cheap burn the body funeral. I would donate the girls' organs if possible as well and cremate

Three on Earth and seven in Heaven.

http://arwenart.com
August 27th, 2013, 06:41 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
I don't think I have ever heard of anything that covers before baby is born in the event of a still born??

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search