Mondays Moans and Groans

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 9th, 2013, 06:47 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
We haven't done this for awhile.....

whats bugging you?? Pregnancy related and not.

September 9th, 2013, 07:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Eh...no real complaints but I can feel that 'end of pregnancy time drag' thing kicking in. We got almost every last thing accomplished this past weekend in preparation for the baby so now there's nothing to do but...wait. And I hate that. I am a person who needs to be busy. I have my son of course who keeps me on my toes but I have no more baby projects.

I remember feeling like this last pregnancy around the same time. Time seems to stand still the last few weeks!
& Henry Joseph- born 10/15/13
8 lbs 10 oz and 22" long

September 9th, 2013, 08:10 AM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
It's not been a fun month!
Get to take my car to the dealer for the 3rd time in less than two months? Ugh.
Found out we had an overdue bill for something stupid and now it's way super late and I can't call because it's my Dh's but of course it's hard for him to call.
My father is too stubborn to get flea treatment for his dogs who may or may not have fleas but he doesn't care and when I say something I'm just a know it all worry wart.
And because I have no car I can't go to my in laws to see the NFL game and my FIL makes the best hot wings ever. I dont want to spend the night in their house (I'm uncomfortable in my own bed) so I guess I'll have to wait till next week...
September 9th, 2013, 08:17 AM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
Not pregnancy related at all, but my 9 year old has another migraine today. His doc thinks it may be allergy related, so we are going to start with zyrtec tonight. He has to go for a headache study on the 27th.

Jamie age 37-Single mommy and loving life
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
September 9th, 2013, 08:26 AM
anothermother's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Appraiser is coming in 2 hours and I'm dreading the cleaning that has to get done before hand.

I need to call a couple places to see if we can live there in 3 weeks.

DH's phone got wet and doesn't work right so I have no way to reach him right now. It wouldn't be a problem to pay to get it fixed except that since he started a new job the pay cycle sucks and we haven't gotten a check yet and won't until next week. (<<<-- that also makes things difficult with trying to apply/put a deposit down for a place to live, ugh)

I need to pack up the house.

Everything I don't pack needs to get prepared for a garage sale this weekend.

Although the irritation of my uterus vs ribs has gotten better it's still there a tiny bit. Along with some back pain.

... yeah, just a lot going on. My brain feels like it's going to explode.

BUT MIL took the girls over the weekend and DH and I had a wonderful time just being together. Wish it didn't end. Definitely makes getting through this week a little more bearable. I just hope I don't go into labor.

September 9th, 2013, 08:46 AM
Julie
We are currently trying to sell our house. The first buyer screwed us over and just disappeared, not returning phone calls or anything after we agreed to a price and while we were waiting for them to sign the contract. Luckily we have another buyer come along who offered even more for the house. so today is the inspection of our house so I am anxiously awaiting news. The house we are trying to buy has something buried in the backyard-oil tanks? old swimming pool? It is taking the homeowners FOREVER to get it sorted out, and their agent always takes a long time getting back to our agent, so it is endless frustration. This has been going for about two months so I just want it done so we can move, but it's never that simple. Ugh......

September 9th, 2013, 08:54 AM
MrsPea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm with Aimee, time is dragging and I wish it was Oct. already! I'm so ready to meet this child of mine!!!

September 9th, 2013, 06:19 PM
jennyrae03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just trying to get adjusted to having to work night shift for the next month. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to get my new sleep schedule sorted out.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search