Mondays Movers and Shakers

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 9th, 2013, 05:48 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
How is the baby moving? Lots of movement? Does it hurt at all? Can you identify body parts?

September 9th, 2013, 05:51 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Still lots of movements, and yes sometimes it hurts!! I can't really pick out certain parts but when a sharp one comes up and i can tell it must be feet or something! lol

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

September 9th, 2013, 05:59 AM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
A lot of movement, though different. You can tell it's more cramped in there.. more squirming than anything. I hadn't ever felt any hard movements before, but lately I might get an accidental elbow that kind of twinges but overall he is sweet to me. It's the BH that my own body produces that get me all worked up, ha. But baby's doing just fine I can feel when his little legs, arms, hands and feet are poking out, but I can't tell hands from feet etc yet. Last weekend was my first time, while standing, I saw a hand/foot drag visibly across my belly, poking out. I had seen a lot of that while sitting/laying, but standing? He normally settles in there and keeps his alien in check. It was cool, creepy.
September 9th, 2013, 06:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Like Melissa said, it's definitely more cramped in there and the movement is a little different than it was a few weeks ago, more squirming. As a result I think s/he moves a little less than they used to but I remember this happening with DS right around this time so I'm not worried. I just try to do my kick counts when I remember (which isn't often) and if I feel 10/hr then it's good.

And yes it does hurt sometimes. The cervix punches do for sure and then sometimes baby just presses SO hard outward, above my belly button, like they are trying to escape. I think it's their knees cause LO is head down.
& Henry Joseph- born 10/15/13
8 lbs 10 oz and 22" long

September 9th, 2013, 06:07 AM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
Yep definitely cramped, but a good bit of movement. Painful pelvic floor and hips when I have to get up for the first few minutes.

Jamie age 37-Married to Widget age 33 for 14 years
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
September 9th, 2013, 06:35 AM
MrsPea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Right now he's sunnyside up so LOTS of movement all over for me. He's also taken to kicking or punching my hip bone, that hurts! Every once in a while he gives me a good stretch/ roll a leg down my side that probably more surprises me then hurts me.

September 9th, 2013, 07:04 AM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
A lot of squirming. It really depends on what I've done that day...if I slept all day then I dont feel a lot, but if I'm just hanging out and not doing anything too active then I feel a lot. I just make sure to count when she's/he's active.
Not too much pain, but last night baby sure like to punch/kick my left side a lot!
Mostly squirming, though I will say that the head to my bladder was just awesome.
September 9th, 2013, 08:42 AM
Wanta.number2's Avatar Hi, I'm Tiffani!
Baby has actually flipped head down!!! and is engaged. Lots and lots of movement that has become quite painful over the past week or so. Lots of pelvic discomfort and leg swelling as he dropped further. DH can really see movements now, and feels really bad for me lol.
Can definitely differentiate between arms and feet now.
September 9th, 2013, 08:52 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Way less movement. She's facing my spine and head down so I feel next to nothing now. The only way I know she's kicking is because her butt right below my ribs kind of pushes out. I feel the hiccups pretty well, and every now and then her arms will stroke the sides of my hips. I sometimes feel her head move around my bladder.

She must have been face up before. I could see all sorts of movement, feel all sorts.

Three on Earth and seven in Heaven.

http://arwenart.com
September 9th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Iluvmybabies*'s Avatar Proud Mama to 5 girls
Send a message via MSN to Iluvmybabies*
She moves none stop and it hurts lots but I still love it and I'm trying to savour the feeling!
Karrara 9 1/2 01/11/05, Kaiah 8 07/1/06, Kayda 6 1/2 01/12/08
Katara 2 1/2 02/10/12, Korra 1 10/10/13

September 9th, 2013, 12:03 PM
Leah
He's still wiggling, though like the others said it's getting cramped. I don't think he's in full on head down position though so there's still plenty of movement in my future.

"He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." ~ Forrest Gump
September 9th, 2013, 12:19 PM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
THe movement went from kicks to more like full body shifts. Plenty of movement for me to know that baby is growing and well but with it getting more cramped in there some of the movements have actually been hurting for a few weeks now.

I have no idea what body parts are where.

September 9th, 2013, 05:12 PM
Lemon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
He still wiggles around plenty. And a few times a day I see those huge movements where there are parts sticking out of my belly.
September 9th, 2013, 05:27 PM
jennyrae03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I definitely have a wiggler. He's always squirming around. It's actually getting more difficult for me to distinguish what body parts are where, because he moves SO much, he never stays put long enough for me to be able to identify anything! I used to be able to say "okay, hiccups are here, so that means head is here and back is here, etc." now when he gets the hiccups, I feel them from his head AND back I think, and I get confused lol.

He definitely keeps sticking SOMETHING (I think it's feet) in my ribs, which is painful sometimes.
September 9th, 2013, 09:36 PM
Veteran
Baby was naughty today and flipped back head up

Lots of movement. Hiccups, I can identify body parts usually, even with my anterior placenta. Right now baby is semi-transverse. It's strange. I guess it's back to my spinning babies exercises :/
Team Green turned Team Blue, October 25th 2013

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search