Making Memories Monday

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Aimee319
  • 1 Post By QL1516
  • 1 Post By jennyrae03

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 9th, 2013, 05:49 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
What is one of the most memorable things you feel you have experienced this pregnancy?

September 9th, 2013, 06:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have to say probably just the sheer joy of finding out I was pregnant, that memory stands out. With DS I was more scared, worried etc cause he wasn't planned. DH was downright devastated That's all water under the bridge now of course because he's the best thing ever but at the time it was scary and not the happiest moment.

This one was 100% planned though so just seeing that positive pregnancy test...I will never forget standing in my bathroom alone at 4:30AM literally shaking with excitement Other than that, I have enjoyed feeling the baby move and seeing them on U/S.
MrsPea likes this.
& Henry Joseph- born 10/15/13
8 lbs 10 oz and 22" long

September 9th, 2013, 05:16 PM
jennyrae03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Honestly, just sharing this experience with my husband has been a wonderful thing in itself. From telling him I was pregnant to the day we found out we were having a boy, and all of the cute things he says and does.

Also, I love feeling little guy wiggle around. It's so cool to experience.
September 9th, 2013, 07:11 PM
MrsPea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
From start to finish this whole thing has been memorable! I will never forget waiting with my husband for the test to turn positive or the pounding of our hearts as we saw the little jumping bean on the US screen or the tears in DH's eyes when they told us it was a boy. I know the moment he comes into the world is going to be the most magical of all though! I dream of that moment so often, it is my happy place!

September 9th, 2013, 07:22 PM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
Being woken up from my nap with a call from my doctor saying I was actually pregnant and nothing was wrong with me (I went in because I wasnt getting pregnant and my periods were so out of whack). And me telling them they needed to stop joking Then calling DH and telling him to not get in an accident, but hey, we're pregnant!
September 9th, 2013, 11:03 PM
Leah
Me: First thing in my mind is the horrible morning sickness first & second trimester.
SO: Lack of sex.

I think experiencing the pains and not so fun stuff is maybe a little easier to remember at the moment - because I'm still experiencing it. I think I'll feel differently after he's here though. I'll remember more his movement and the milestones.

Telling everyone was definitely memorable too.
jennyrae03 likes this.

"He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." ~ Forrest Gump
September 9th, 2013, 11:19 PM
jennyrae03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by QL1516 View Post
Me: First thing in my mind is the horrible morning sickness first & second trimester.
SO: Lack of sex.
lol my hubby is in the same boat - I think he's secretly counting down the days until I'm back to normal so he can finally get some
QL1516 likes this.
September 10th, 2013, 03:43 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Finding out my oldest friend was expecting her first. Not about me, but that was really exciting. She had tried for 2 years, and is due about 6 weeks after me. When I got this surprise, I thought about her first, how she was trying so hard, and we were whoopsie pregnant. Best call ever when she told me she was expecting.
September 10th, 2013, 03:50 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would say getting that second line on the test, and my 7 week u/s there being a perfect little growing bean. After 2 really close losses, I was so excited and relieved!

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search