35 weeks this week and starting to pack the van and bags!!!

Forum: October 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 9th, 2013, 07:45 AM
SouthernBelle86's Avatar Rachelle
So I will be 35 weeks this week and this weekend the husband installed the car seat and pull stroller in back of van as well as we put a mat and a couple pillows with these cute custom pillow cases that my mom made for us to take to the hospital that say "It's a Boy" with hand and foot prints on it. I love Joann Fabrics!! lol She also made us a matching blanket to take to the hospital with us for pictures and when we bring the baby home.

Only thing left to do is finish packing the diaper and hospital bag for myself. My husband is going to wait until the last minute probably to pack his since all he will probably need is just basics and we are only 15 minutes from the hospital.

Anyone else like us and getting ready now?

I can't wait until the last minute since I am higher risk and they won't let me go past my due date Oct. 17th so I am thinking we may go right from a doctor appointment to the hospital in the future or they will schedule a induction date.

10 Weeks-9/12/12

5 Weeks-12/12/12
September 9th, 2013, 09:46 AM
jamieshalon2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jamieshalon2 Send a message via Skype™ to jamieshalon2
I am pretty much ready. I just need to figure her coming home outfit out. I have my stuff packed. I won't worry about the car seat until coming home day. DH can install it then. He will be back and forth so I doubt that he will need anything there besides some money for vending machines.

Jamie age 37-Married to Widget age 33 for 14 years
Tristen James born 10-28-00
Logan Boyce born 1-19-04
Brayden Monroe born 8/2/07
Sophia Elizabeth born 10-4-2103
September 9th, 2013, 10:18 AM
ILoveStorm2011's Avatar Mack :)
Pretttty much ready. I still need to finish the hospital bag, but I'd be okay if I went..someone would just have to grab me a shirt and some more undies. Car seat base has been in my car for weeks (too lazy to take it out). All furniture is set up, all clothes washed, really just sitting back and waiting for the clock to run down now.
September 9th, 2013, 10:48 AM
WorkerBeeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I will be 36 weeks tomorrow.

I have the car seat installed already, but will have it professionally installed on the 19th.

I have a few outfits, nursing pads, toiletries and muslin wraps in the diaper bag, but not much else. DH wants to pack this week and get ready. I guess I should put the stroller in the back of the car, but I probably won't since we won't need the stroller at the hospital and will be going straight home.

Mindy & Josh
Mama to 3 beautiful girls!
DD - Maya (11), DD - Sophia (7)
, & DD - Jane (0)

11/04 09/12 12/12
September 9th, 2013, 11:30 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm 37 weeks in 3 days and I still need to pack a bag for me and baby! lol

I will wash the baby clothes in the next few days and get his bag packed at least.

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

September 9th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm 35 weeks- the bag is 90% packed
& Henry Joseph- born 10/15/13
8 lbs 10 oz and 22" long

September 9th, 2013, 05:14 PM
Lemon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Got my hospital bag packed over the weekend!

This coming weekend DH is going to move the kids carseats around in the van and I stall the infant base.
I think we are also going to set up the PnP and video monitor in our room. Might wait until 36 weeks to do that though.
September 9th, 2013, 05:32 PM
jennyrae03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have nothing packed, since I'm about 3 weeks behind all of you guys lol. I'll probably wait until at least 35 weeks and then get the carseat base installed, and start packing a bag.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search